British Expat AARON CALLANDER Found Dead in LS Guest House in Phnom Penh

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Pizzalover
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: British Tourist AARON CALLANDER Found Dead in LS Guest House in Phnom Penh

Post by Pizzalover »

Seems more like some posters confuse the forum (at times) with that tree around the corner where they leave their mark. The more tempting, the less reaction likely. if some board member could just resolve to masturbate in private..... wishes....
(┛◉Д◉)┛
Expatriate
Barbados

Post by (┛◉Д◉)┛ »

taabarang wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:21 pm Lets just say, if one cannot say something nice, dont say anything at all.

If all posters followed that dictum this forum would die.
ever met an estranged wife who has something nice to say about an ex? ones I've encountered spit vitriol for years on slightest provocation
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

taabarang wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:21 pm Lets just say, if one cannot say something nice, dont say anything at all.

If all posters followed that dictum this forum would die.
The statement was made in reference to saying things about dead people, not live ones. I would just love to see the reaction of expats if photos of them with ladyboys was published in their kids school magazines back home.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

pczz wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:11 am The statement was made in reference to saying things about dead people, not live ones. I would just love to see the reaction of expats if photos of them with ladyboys was published in their kids school magazines back home.
Good luck finding those photos, you have a very vivid imagination. It's funny how many of your posts are just thinly-veiled attacks on other posters. You must be a very well balanced individual. :lol:

Silence, exile, and cunning.
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

Living in Chroy chrangvar can be frustrating. You know, going over that bridge every day and there is nothing going on there.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

King Keil wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:18 am Living in Chroy chrangvar can be frustrating. You know, going over that bridge every day and there is nothing going on there.

Perhaps it's all happening under the bridge. No good fixing the problems on the top until they fix the problem down below.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

King Keil wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:18 am Living in Chroy chrangvar can be frustrating. You know, going over that bridge every day and there is nothing going on there.
I usually pick my time and come into town around 12 or 4. Uually quiet from around 9pm onward for return. Quite a few cafes, restaurants, KTVs etc.
Boeung Meas BBQ plus KTV rooms

Marvelous Town Hotel KTV/Restaurant

Sushi Bar

CheyenneGroen
Tourist
Netherlands

Re: British Expat AARON CALLANDER Found Dead in LS Guest House in Phnom Penh

Post by CheyenneGroen »

To me.. Aaron was just a really nice guy.. al he did was talk about his children, not once asking me for anything.. Could anyone tell me what happened to him? Please..?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic