If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by HotRecruiter »

Fair enough, haha, clemency for the mentally ill, haha.
potty
Expatriate

Post by potty »

i like hotrecruiter :beer3:

i always like ppl that say what they think.
no, linkedtim, you didnt - that was just an attempt to defame a poster because you want to defame them - probably your mentally ill... :ROFL2:
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

Cheers, Potty, and you post with factual quotes to prove your point. Accusations without facts ... Immediately discredited.

Tim and the rest, PROVE YOUR POINT! You'll get less back-talk. Just laid out right there in front of you!

Tim, if you had said, "He's mentally ill BECAUSE he posts 25 puns a day and accuses people of being sock puppets randomly, then doesn't apologise afterwards..." - then you'd have some credibility. Just a little advice.

Thanks again, Potty. :)
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

I think I'm a normal guy most times, but I am competitive. Maybe that's what makes me a good salesman, I always want to be in top.

I can ease up this is Sunday, I hope you all have a nice Sunday. :)
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

General Mackevili wrote:Honestly, HR, you are going way over the top quite often.

You have made your position clear MANY TIMES, which is fine.

However, you continue to annoy every single human being that reads your posts.

If you cannot articulate yourself without insulting and annoying people, we'll have to give you a short ban.

Again, nobody is "protected" here and we don't show favorites, but you have a knack for pissing off everyone with your continued insults.

You're more than welcome to be a member here, but you need to change your ways.

If you have any questions or want to discuss this further, feel free to PM me.

Thanks a million and one.
MAYBE an opportunity to try out 'THE CORNER' option Gen ?
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

HotRecruiter wrote:G-Mack, I'm glad youre catching up, but you've seemed to miss out a bit on this thread, but you're catching up fast.

About your earlier post:

#1. I only post once about one instance. I don't repeat multiple posts on the same issue.
#2. This *IS* the ASININE AREAS (ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!) - disclaimer made, no need for apologies. At least I'm not dropping stupid useless puns every post.
#3. My posts have all been FACTUAL, and usually balanced, AND is on-topic. That's what we come here for, to hear the dirt on those guys.
#4. Several posters have been in support of the observation, crticism and discussion of that other site's problems, fairly and openly, without being banned by them, because DON'T have a voice there. SEVERAL. UKJ, Potty, Takeoman, Username Taken, Frank Lee Bent, franzjaeger, Bitte_Kein_Lexus, drifter, and recently Tom Linkinwater asked for a reasonable measure instead of any banning.

I think you may be flying against public opinion on this thread. You KNOW how infuriating that new dope is over there, and their hateful practices, why'd you get in the way of not a rant, but a fair criticism of those guys and their stupid banning practices?

It's infuriating, and people should be warned of them, if it's factual, and not full of a bunch of foul language.
Use THE CORNER :hattip:
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

Well I am shocked, someone just decreased my Karma! ! !

I mean you try to help someone out and the poor , wet urchins of the streets of Wigan suffer.

Is there no justice in this world?

:cry:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

HOT RECRUITER, PLEASE READ THIS AGAIN.
Username Taken wrote:
HotRecruiter wrote:
Username Taken wrote:HR, when you joined this forum you posted like a new man. Good posts.
We all understand the crap you got at 440.

Let it go. The new guy was actually quite likeable.

:please:
You mean Sc-Opie? *Was* likeable?

You didn't state who. The new co-owner of that unfair site over there?

If they let it go, and quit jabbing at me, I'd be happy to let it go. :)
I meant YOU !

Stop letting the 440 trolls here bait you. (They're all over here now trying to turn CEO into another 440. Trolling, flaming, baiting. That's how they roll over there).
Ignore the fuckers. Simple.

:beer3:
HotRecruiter wrote:Ok, sure, thanks for the compliment. I can take a break for a while. :) Sunny days and green pastures. :)
StroppyChops wrote:
Username Taken wrote:I meant YOU ! Stop letting the 440 trolls here bait you. (They're all over here now trying to turn CEO into another 440. Trolling, flaming, baiting. That's how they roll over there). Ignore the fuckers. Simple.
This. Please, HR, you're just giving them space to perform.
HotRecruiter wrote:Thanks, that's already been addressed, thanks.

Let it go now. Stop reading the K440 threads on here.

:beer1:
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

General Mackevili wrote:You later asked us to reactivate your account, and guess what? We did it, again, with no questions asked.
So you let him take his bat and ball and go home sulking, and then when he got over that and demanded to play again, you rewarded him. I'd have invited him to create a new account, just like you'd do with every other citizen.
General Mackevili wrote:Not everyone agrees with every single action we take to make sure that CEO continues to be a kick ass place, but we have never been accused of neglecting our members or crying and complaining because we have to do tasks that we knew we'd have to do in order to run CEO properly.
I think this is a fair assessment - and separate to some of the crap you two can both write at times (which is entirely your right), I don't think you get near enough appreciation for what you both offer. Just that you are not KiR or Scobienz is volumes. Thanks.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

If the poster who wants his 440 account deactivated PMs me in 440 to remind me of his 440 username, I'll take care of it tomorrow. I no longer have his PM.

Alternatively, he can do it himself using the method that OD described to a poster here who wanted the same thing done on CEO.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic