If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by HotRecruiter »

Still-confused, as I wrote earlier, I said "shown the door" and banned as different in meaning. You are ... Still-confused, thanks for trying, you'll get it one day.

If you want to quit nit-picking on this thread, there are plenty of other threads to post on here! Haha, just kidding.

A bit insulting, isn't it?
potty
Expatriate

Post by potty »

its social incompetence

- of what was said on these threads
- and how the reaction was on it (here).
Last edited by potty on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Born-Confused
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Born-Confused »

Ahh fuck it, OD...please deactivate my account here, your forum haS been overtaken by complete fucktards who can't let go..... I was really hoping that the two could co exist and believe it can, but only when you start to get rid of these wankers, including HR, UKJ and adjay....I'm outer here.
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

%)
bendix wrote:Just because you demanded I deactivate your account, doesn't mean I'm obliged to do so. If you don't want to post there, feel free to stay away. I'm not at your beck and call to do your bidding.
You seem to have come over all KiR. So you are in effect saying that legitimate requests, that do not fit in with your agenda, will be ignored. Is this one of the ways in which you intend to improve 440? :facepalm:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

Born-Confused wrote:Ahh fuck it, OD...please deactivate my account here, your forum haS been overtaken by complete fucktards who can't let go..... I was really hoping that the two could co exist and believe it can, but only when you start to get rid of these wankers, including HR, UKJ and adjay....I'm outer here.
Outside of this thread, everything is normal. Why must you come to this thread? I'm confused? Why do you have to deactivate your account when you could leave the thread?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

OrangeDragon wrote: not sure if you saw the part where we wished scoby the best...
:good:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Tim Linkinwater
Expatriate

Post by Tim Linkinwater »

OrangeDragon wrote:Funny story with cambo11... Scoby thinks it's a Cambod/General sockpuppet... so confronted him about it (not over what he'd posted, just a friendly "i know it's you"). The general has some fun with him, because it's NOT him, and is taunts him about "don't read my PMs!". He now is convinced the account is being used for sending PMs to bait people over here, so has locked out PM permissions for cambo11, the general's real account, and mine. Even AFTER I explained his mistake.
Would this conversation between Scoby and the General have taken place by PM, you naughty dragon? :shock:
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

Born-Confused wrote:Ahh fuck it, OD...please deactivate my account here, your forum haS been overtaken by complete fucktards who can't let go..... I was really hoping that the two could co exist and believe it can, but only when you start to get rid of these wankers, including HR, UKJ and adjay....I'm outer here.

Drama Queen alert :ROFL2:

--------------
Just imho, but people are trying to play OD like a violin. I saw it in the AA section when Dags got a short ban, and a guy manipulated it into him and Dags having free reign to dish out personal abuse every post, without really taking part, and also getting protected! Although, OD is also no slouch in the insults dept, either. Now you have shown weakness, Born Confused is making ultimatums on who to get rid of. He doesn't want anyone that's street smart to people's moves and motives. Weak and easily silenced is what they want, and you can't really blame them. They realise it's business and you are both fighting for the same punters.

Although I think B should close someone's membership on request, at least he has the right idea. He only insults guys who aren't members, or are leaving members. If CEO doesn't sort out the pathological madman who you can't debate drink or religion around, and stop arguing with it's own members, then 440 will maybe be on the up.
imho.

And congrats to Joon :beer3:
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

Welcome back, G-Mack. Bent-for-Dix says you're a sock puppet over there luring posters here!

Is he insane? First he compliments Cambo11, then he locks out PMs?

Cambo11, I feel for you, delusional people over there call out people as being sock puppets even without ANY evidence. Then they don't even apologise for it!

The list goes on. Cambo11, welcome here. Chuangt2u, welcome. :)
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

shame to see you go over something so trivial, if you wish to deactivate your account just change your email address to a fake one and it will deactivate (until you click on the activation email, which is obviously can't send you because it's a fake email address).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic