Nigerian Drunk Driver Injures 3 and Kills 1 in Phnom Penh

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Nigerian Drunk Driver Injures 3 and Kills 1 in Phnom Penh

Post by that genius »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:03 am What an idiot. Let's just sit back and observe the Streisand effect snowball from here.
Indeed.

Reputation?

What reputation?
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

So anyone who searches Chris Ozor will find that he has destroyed innocent peoples lives & now wants to wipe clean this stain on his reputation but has instead increased the search options. :(
So now if anyone searches McBillion Holdings Limited. Royal Spring Import Export Co. Ltd, Lucky 888 Investments Co., Ltd and Royal Spring Investment Group will find that Chris Ozor has destroyed innocent peoples lives. :cry:
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

"Secondly, I have joined a political party in my country and likely to be contesting for a Member of State House of Assembly of my local government constituency. Therefore such news feeds online could be a tool for my political opponents to raise dust or tarnish my image."

BINGO
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

bolueeleh wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:43 am "Secondly, I have joined a political party in my country and likely to be contesting for a Member of State House of Assembly of my local government constituency. Therefore such news feeds online could be a tool for my political opponents to raise dust or tarnish my image."

BINGO
You cannot change history, especially now with the internet, but you can promote the good things you do/have done and accept responsibility for past mistakes.

You killed a person and deprived a family of a bread winner , you injured others that would have seriously affected their lives and although you paid some compensation it did not bring her back to her family of allow the others to live life the same as before.

If you truly want to represent your local constituency then admit your failings and promote any changes you have made since then. It is then up to them to decide if they trust you to be their representitive.

If you try to hide the truth and and they find out you are fucked... =@ =@
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

General Mackevili wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:12 pm
'
We all know that it was a very ugly incident and unexpected, but I thank God I was able to resolve the matter with both Cambodia police, Phnom Penh Court and families of the person affected
'
you sir were a stupid drunk who injured and killed a person how can you brush that off as "an incident" would you say the same if someone took your child that way? if there were a god he would have taken you for your drunk selfish actions. What you mean to say is you thank god you were in a country where you can buy people off instead of serving the sentence your selfish reckless actions deserve. Lets hope your "god" judges your actions in true old testament fashion.

Lets make sure that whenever searches you or your companies that this is the article they read and think twice about dealing with a brainless, murdering drunk.
Chris Ozor destroyer of innocent peoples lives arrogant killer of McBillion Holdings Limited. Royal Spring Import Export Co. Ltd, Lucky 888 Investments Co., Ltd and Royal Spring Investment Group. Chris Ozor do not do business with him.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

So, not driving drunk, but instead intentionally driving recklessly (life threateningly, as it turns out) with full faculties. Ah, well, that's so much better and less illegal.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sun May 31, 2015 12:08 pm

so Chris Ozor destroyer of innocent peoples lives arrogant killer of McBillion Holdings Limited. Royal Spring Import Export Co. Ltd, Lucky 888 Investments Co., Ltd and Royal Spring Investment Group is claiming he wasn't drunk....the pictures tell a different story

I call BS Chris Ozor destroyer of innocent peoples lives arrogant killer of McBillion Holdings Limited. Royal Spring Import Export Co. Ltd, Lucky 888 Investments Co., Ltd and Royal Spring Investment Group . Although your lying ways would make you a great politician
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic