If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
potty
Expatriate

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by potty »

yes, exactly those :)

reply to Detroit muscle (in the the new mod thread)
DM, I'm glad you welcome my modship. But the mod team is what it is now and will remain. The owners and admins have spoken and decided. You are currently talking about my colleagues and I'm asking you to knock it off.

If you do not and can not bear the thought of being part of K440 with the current mod team in place, you know what to do. It's your call.
…further
It's not being heavy-handed, it's being realistic and rational. DM has a very assertive character and I'm just laying it loud and clear for him.
to cambo11 (ideas for improving 440)
And I hope you read the posting and moderating guidelines. If any member or potential member do not feel comfortable with those, then there are other social platforms they can go to.
is a bit out of context, but in context its even worse, as e.g. cambo11 was said to have made "his last post on the thread" etc etc...
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Funny story with cambo11... Scoby thinks it's a Cambod/General sockpuppet... so confronted him about it (not over what he'd posted, just a friendly "i know it's you"). The general has some fun with him, because it's NOT him, and is taunts him about "don't read my PMs!". He now is convinced the account is being used for sending PMs to bait people over here, so has locked out PM permissions for cambo11, the general's real account, and mine. Even AFTER I explained his mistake.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

and Cambo11, if you're reading this, sorry you got drug into the middle of it all just for having a name too similar to Cambod and an opinion.
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

bendix wrote:
potty wrote:
HotRecruiter wrote:Already the power goes to Joon's head and she's sternly warning people right off the bat. Tough gal.

Maybe they need it, though, haha, but an abrupt shift from sweet little Joon!

Power corrupts, even sweet little French-Khmer gals. Wait, corrupt Khmer? And stiff French? Wait a second ...
posters were shown the door, twice at least.

:popcorn:

No posters have been shown the door in since I took over ownership. If you have evidence to the contrary, please feel free to post it.
I see to remember that posts you made on this subject, while acting as the previous owners main apologist, usually turned out to be untrue.
I am still waiting for you to act on my request to deactivate the sock puppet account I used to hail your elevation. :evil:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

Just because you demanded I deactivate your account, doesn't mean I'm obliged to do so. If you don't want to post there, feel free to stay away. I'm not at your beck and call to do your bidding.
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

OrangeDragon wrote:
UKJ wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:the biggest impact will be what it does to them for running those ads. filtered from safesearch, filtered from several firewalls, filtered from netnanny type systems.
So why warn the competition? :facepalm:
not sure if you saw the part where we wished scoby the best and said we feel there's room enough for 2 forums... but we did. in the end they'll make their choices and live with the results... no harm in discussing something openly a 10 second google search would reveal.
I did see it, and I thought it was weak and naïve. They would close you down in a heartbeat, imho. But up to you.
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

OrangeDragon wrote:Funny story with cambo11... Scoby thinks it's a Cambod/General sockpuppet... so confronted him about it (not over what he'd posted, just a friendly "i know it's you"). The general has some fun with him, because it's NOT him, and is taunts him about "don't read my PMs!". He now is convinced the account is being used for sending PMs to bait people over here, so has locked out PM permissions for cambo11, the general's real account, and mine. Even AFTER I explained his mistake.
What did I just say? :D One side has the gloves off, sees subterfuge and sock puppets everywhere, because that's their game.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Why does KiR still have k440 as his twitter name?

https://twitter.com/peter_k440

:popcorn:
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

bendix wrote:Just because you demanded I deactivate your account, doesn't mean I'm obliged to do so. If you don't want to post there, feel free to stay away. I'm not at your beck and call to do your bidding.
Bent-for-Dix says, "That's how we roll ova hee-ya, the customer is always WRONG!"

And you have just shown the door to at least a THIRD POSTER, TAKEO, RIGHT IN THAT POST! A slap to the face!

One solution, for you new posters, if you might one day regret it with the mercurial new owners and mods over there, never join them. Then they won't have to deactivate your account or have your info.

And I believe Potty HAS shown you evidence of two posters being "shown the door" (if you don't like it, get out!) - perhaps you meant being banned. If you meant that, you are getting old and not seeing the meaning. And you're not admitting either, I see, and even joining into it with Takeoman being shown the door!

THREE posters (in the last 12 hours or so) WERE shown the door, in your time of ownership, and yet you do not admit it.

What else are you lying / confused about?

Like I knew Joon was working for you before she was announced a mod, I also know you will cry out and use Reagan's, "I'm senile" defense when you inevitably F*CK UP again.
Born-Confused
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Born-Confused »

HR and Potty, they weren't shown the door, but given the choice to walk through it and leave on their own accord. A difference to being banned!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic