Hot Swedish Chick Looking for a White Slave in Kampot

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Hot Swedish Chick Looking for a White Slave in Kampot

Post by AndyKK »

Barang chgout wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:40 am
content wrote:Barang chg read the first sentence. VOLUNTEERED
Yes yes, settle petal.
So , DID THE VOLUNTEER WORKERS HAVE WORK PERMITS?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Looks like we are wrong! I am staying over night at a place of very good cause. Not the island. I have been enlightened by the volunteer work staff at this particular place, that the so called official WP nor EB visa is certainly not needed here. To the point that the staff all being foreign voluntarys sign an official paper. Also being an agreement a police man calls daily to see all is well.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

you still need a valid visa>>>> and if ur not working LEGALLY you cant get an EB extension
so what do u do after ur tourist visa expires??

Makes perfect sense to me, enter Camboida for ur holiday for 30 days and work for free than leave. :please:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

AndyKK wrote:
Yes yes, settle petal.

Looks like we are wrong! I am staying over night at a place of very good cause. Not the island. I have been enlightened by the volunteer work staff at this particular place, that the so called official WP nor EB visa is certainly not needed here. To the point that the staff all being foreign voluntarys sign an official paper. Also being an agreement a police man calls daily to see all is well.
Cool.
So i just have to sign a piece of paper that says I volunteer to work for my wife and immigration will be happy and leave me alone?
I don't believe it mate.

AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Barang chgout wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:23 am
AndyKK wrote:
Yes yes, settle petal.

Cool.
So i just have to sign a piece of paper that says I volunteer to work for my wife and immigration will be happy and leave me alone?
I don't believe it mate.

In your case I don't think it would be accepted. But take my word. It is happening. Like I said agreement and cause.
phuketrichard wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:39 am you still need a valid visa>>>> and if ur not working LEGALLY you cant get an EB extension
so what do u do after ur tourist visa expires??

Makes perfect sense to me, enter Camboida for ur holiday for 30 days and work for free than leave. :please:
Yes! That about sums it up. But 30 days extension. Then rinse and repeat.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

So one can work on a tourist visa....

IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Methinks too many people here are equating working with something that must be done even though they may hate doing it. Has no one ever had a job they loved and the money or salary they were paid being irrelevant? I have had loads if jobs i truly loved doing. Once you love your job it ceases to be a job and ut becomes more of a hobby that pays money.

Also, i have had long stays at quite a few hostels when i was traveling and always got to know the owner pretty well. If i was kicking my heels with nothing much to do and i saw the owner up to his neck in it i would offer to help. Usually it would start with just watching the place for him for an hour... solving guests minor problems or just answering their questions and queries. One place i ended up fixing all his fans, doing some rewiring work and a fair bit of unblocking sinks lol. All because i was at a bit of a loose end for a few weeks.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Never worked in my life, all that body breaking mind fuck was my hobby!
Yep! That'll work!

that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Will the slave be given a rollmop to clean the floor with?
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

that genius wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:31 pm Will the slave be given a rollmop to clean the floor with?
No chains! Your on a island. You next to volunteer
:ROFL:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

IraHayes wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:20 am Methinks too many people here are equating working with something that must be done even though they may hate doing it. Has no one ever had a job they loved and the money or salary they were paid being irrelevant? I have had loads if jobs i truly loved doing. Once you love your job it ceases to be a job and ut becomes more of a hobby that pays money.

Also, i have had long stays at quite a few hostels when i was traveling and always got to know the owner pretty well. If i was kicking my heels with nothing much to do and i saw the owner up to his neck in it i would offer to help. Usually it would start with just watching the place for him for an hour... solving guests minor problems or just answering their questions and queries. One place i ended up fixing all his fans, doing some rewiring work and a fair bit of unblocking sinks lol. All because i was at a bit of a loose end for a few weeks.

i have had not one but two LEGAL jobs i loved
Ski patrol in Aspen Colorado for 4 winters
2 years in the peace corps in Zaire.

wont even start on the illegal ones :plus1:

:please:
There is NO way working, ( receptionist, serving food & drinks) for food & accommodation on shitty island in Cambodia, while someone makes money off ur work, can be considered doing something u love
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic