White Woman Barbara Sherin Accuses Cambodians of Cheating Her...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: White Woman Barbara Sherin Accuses Cambodians of Cheating Her...

Post by Barang chgout »

Now! She doesn't even look Nigerian!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

I once worked with two women she would get one well with, one bogan and one from the UK. Horrible experiences, fortunately they both got fired.
out-there
Tourist
Ireland

Post by out-there »

I've come across this woman online and in other forums in the past. She just seems like a horrible person who has nothing constructive or supportive to say to anyone. The world needs less Barbara Sherins, that's for sure!
britscienceteacher
Expatriate
Great Britain

Malicious trolling by OP

Post by britscienceteacher »

hanno wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:52 am Whilst I do not agree with her statement, posting private conversations all over social media is not cool.
Gross violation of privacy. Completely agree with Hanno. When tapes emerge of public figure saying something non-PR (regardless of what they experienced or what emotional state they are in) law suits often follow. The average person can't afford to follow up such senseless smears and why would you want to stir up conflict anyway. After personally being told by you that there was a suicide club available (when I was looking for an expat club) I think this is inconsiderate, malicious trolling by the OP.
peregrineswan
Tourist

Post by peregrineswan »

I would like to add to this thread because I had an experience with this woman. As the representative for a school in the Middle East, after interviewing her and notifying her we chose to hire someone else, she sent insulting emails to me, my colleagues, management and cc’d external stakeholders accusing us of being a number of things we aren’t and generally raising a stink in a manner unbecoming a professional and proceeding to denigrate our institution. I would advise this woman to seek professional help for anger management and perhaps a host of other disorders. I would advise any employer whether school or otherwise, to avoid her like the plague. Fortunately this thread came up as the first hit after searching her name. While there are certainly untruths frequently stated about people on the net, let this be an example of a case where stories corroborate each other. In case the “bulldog chewing on a bee” face isn’t enough of a warning in itself.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic