3 Nigerians and 1 Kiribati Man Arrested for Disturbing the Peace

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

3 Nigerians and 1 Kiribati Man Arrested for Disturbing the Peace

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

More foreigners causing strife and annoying the locals, without the correct immigration documents, were arrested today.

PHNOM PENH - On July 13 at 1:00 pm, in Khan Chamkar Morn, the police arrested 3 Nigerian men, UZOEZIE JOHN AMANDI, 39 years old, ANICHE CHIJIOKE CHIDUBEM, 43 years old, PASCAL CHIGBOGU, 40 years old, and a 32 year old Kiribati man, CHRISTOPHER​ OGOCHUKWU​, for causing a public disturbance. They were fighting, shouting, and making enough noise to get the neighbors to call the police.
Subsequently, when police arrived on the scene and checked the four men's immigration documents, they discovered that two of the fighters did not have a passport.
1.Uzoezie John Amandi, 40-year-old Nigerian male with a passport, visa expires December 2018.

2.Aniche Chijioke, male 45-year-old Nigerian, does not have a passport.

3. Pascal Chigbogu, a 41-year-old male from Nigeria, does not have a passport.

4.Christopher Ogochukwu, 33 year-old male KIRIBATI, has a passport, visa expires in January 2019.
All of them were taken to the Immigration Department for appropriate legal action.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: 3 Nigerian and 1 Kiribati Man Arrested for Disturbing the Peace

Post by General Mackevili »

Some more pictures of these nuts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
chijioke-chidubem.anichie
Tourist

Re: 3 Nigerians and 1 Kiribati Man Arrested for Disturbing the Peace

Post by chijioke-chidubem.anichie »

For the records, My name is Aniche Chijioke Chidubem and am the person wearing african multi colored shirt, and the information you passed here is fake and false. I manage my own Tailor shop, part time lecturer at western University and i work for NIDO Cambodia. I wish to let you know that i was the person who personally went to Sangkat Tumnup Teouk to call the police and i and Mr. Amandi were not disturbing the local. We only alerted the sangkat Authority about Mr. Pascal who was causing nuisance in NIDO office. Moreover, i have a Passport and a one year visa which is verifiable from the immigration.

General Mackevili or whoever you are.I am not a nut and i feel offended when you call human nuts. This world will be a better place if we respect each other. Please i ask Admin again to take down this and verify your information from immigration before posting.

Cheers
Bob tailcat
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Bob tailcat »

chijioke-chidubem.anichie wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:25 pm For the records, My name is Aniche Chijioke Chidubem and am the person wearing african multi colored shirt, and the information you passed here is fake and false. I manage my own Tailor shop, part time lecturer at western University and i work for NIDO Cambodia. I wish to let you know that i was the person who personally went to Sangkat Tumnup Teouk to call the police and i and Mr. Amandi were not disturbing the local. We only alerted the sangkat Authority about Mr. Pascal who was causing nuisance in NIDO office. Moreover, i have a Passport and a one year visa which is verifiable from the immigration.

General Mackevili or whoever you are.I am not a nut and i feel offended when you call human nuts. This world will be a better place if we respect each other. Please i ask Admin again to take down this and verify your information from immigration before posting.

Cheers
Are you even from Kiribati bro?
Tourist

I never said am from Kiribati. Am proudly Nigerian.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

chijioke-chidubem.anichie wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:25 pm For the records, My name is Aniche Chijioke Chidubem and am the person wearing african multi colored shirt, and the information you passed here is fake and false. I manage my own Tailor shop, part time lecturer at western University and i work for NIDO Cambodia. I wish to let you know that i was the person who personally went to Sangkat Tumnup Teouk to call the police and i and Mr. Amandi were not disturbing the local. We only alerted the sangkat Authority about Mr. Pascal who was causing nuisance in NIDO office. Moreover, i have a Passport and a one year visa which is verifiable from the immigration.

Cheers
Hi Chijioke Chidubem Anichie. I've already spoken to Uzoezie John Amandi, and he says he'll have the police report for us by Monday to clear it up, but as of right now, the official Cambodian Police website says you were all arrested, and even has a pic of all of you with the police, stating all your names, etc.

You are welcome to tell us what happened in order to clear it all up.

Oh come on, you can't be so sensitive that someone calling you a 'nut' offends you.

We want this report as accurate as possible, so can you give the names of the man/men arrested and which man/men were the victims or the ones who called the police? If you can give us accurate info, we are always glad to make sure newsworthy stories are as accurate as possible.

So what happened?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Bob tailcat
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Bob tailcat »

Who's the one from Tarawa then?
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

always surprised (now not so much) that whom ever is in the news had time to google themselves n proceed to register n login to CEO so as to clear up their "names"

1 shouldnt dealing with what happen that landed all u guys at the police station more important?

2 dealing with what ever aftermath of that event in real life is more important?

3 dealing with the police more important?

just sayin
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
finbar
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by finbar »

Wasn't the previous head of this, or maybe another Nigerians-in-Cambodia association done for drug smuggling?
-
Per ardua, ad stercus
Tourist

What happened.............
On friday morning, I was in my shop which is located on street 177, opposite Police Sangat Tumnup Toeuk. John called me that i should call the Sangkat Police that someone is causing a nuisance at NIDO Office which is located beside AIS (Back of Russia Hospital), so i just walked out my shop and went to Sangkat to call the police. So i met the big police boss and explained to him in Khmer (Cos i speak khmer) and he immediately sent a message across to his boys and i joined one of them in his bike to show him NIDO office. When we arrived at NIDO office, we met the guy (Pascal shouting on top of his voice, fighting John), so the police called for more back up and Pascal was arrested and taken to the Sangkat Tum nup Toeuk. I was meant to go back to my shop but because the Police cannot speak English and Pascal, Amandi and the Kiribati guy cant speak khmer, so i stayed back and became a translator. Later, the President of NIDO Cambodia, Mr. Austin joined us at the Sangkat Police and we tried to settle in peace but Mr. Pascal was not cooperating, so the police decided to hand over the case to Phnom Penh Municipal Police who came and asked for our passport, work permits. Amandi, My humble self, and the Kiribati guy provided a passport with a legal visa and work permits. it was recorded and handed over to us. After that, the invited the Immigration and i was asked to accompany them to Immigration to clearly explain, so i went with John Amandi, The president of NIDO, the kiribati guy and Pascal. We arrived met with the immigration boss and case file opened, we had a discussion with him about what happened and luckily he speak Good excellent English, my humble self, john amandi , Austin and kiribati guy was cleared to go home and pascal arrested and locked up.
So i was surprised seeing my name and false age that i have no passport and visa......it so funny. So this is the story. I do not know the reason why Pascal went to NIDO Office to cause nuisance.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic