Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
UKJ
Expatriate

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by UKJ »

OrangeDragon wrote:I'm not being biased... I'm exposing your bias. Fed to you by the media. Learn the difference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
:crazy:
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

UKJ wrote:
dagenham wrote:
UKJ wrote:So why do some of us care about the Islamic takeover of UK schools?

The principal of an Islamic school has admitted that it uses textbooks which describe Jews as 'apes' and Christians as 'pigs' and has refused to withdraw them.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3AW05Hq8v
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
While I can certainly believe that this is taking place in isolated circumstances it is the absurd fear-mongering fantastic exaggeration of this key phrase that is most disturbing...takeover of UK schools?

He's clearly a fool...and employing "hate speech" here - ha!
It always makes me laugh when you say something that has been reported, word for word, on a respected news network, like the BBC, and get accused of being a bigot , hatemonger etc. :D This has been widely discussed on all news and media outlets. I guess they must be hate mongering fools!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bi ... m-26482599

And from the article
The letter, which purports to outline "Operation Trojan Horse", has subsequently been sent to at least another 12 schools in the city - all believed to be vulnerable to takeover.
It states that parents could be encouraged to turn against the leadership team if they are told the school is "corrupting their children with sex education, teaching about homosexuals, making their children pray Christian prayers and [carrying out] mixed swimming and sport".
Yo, nutcase...you stated "the Islamic takeover of UK schools" which is the English language means: the majority of UK schools going Muslim!!

Perhaps there are a few regional examples of this undue influence at a few schools (out of thousands in the UK) from focused and energetic groups with an agenda, there is not a shred of evidence that this happening on a grand scale.

You're weak intellectually, completely ineffectual as a writer and, seemingly, a hate-filled dolt, to boot.
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
Tim Linkinwater
Expatriate

Post by Tim Linkinwater »

It pains me a lot to lend any support to UKJ, but will in one area.

A while ago when back in Britain I watched this interview with a very well-spoken, highly-educated and beaming senior Muslim cleric in Bradford.

He was talking about Shari'ah law in the cities of Britain. With reference to Bradford he said, "It's not a question of if it will happen, but when. You see in this country you have given us universal suffrage and we outbreed you by a huge margin. At some point we will outvote you too."

Disclaimer: I am not a nutter, honest.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

The governor of Missouri had declared a state of emergency, enacted a curfew in Ferguson, and martial law will likely be just around the corner with national guard troops brought in.
I have no problem with martial law, been living under it for almost 4 months now and all is well;
much better than the previous 6 months

BUT it must not be permanent.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

Tim Linkinwater wrote:It pains me a lot to lend any support to UKJ, but will in one area.

A while ago when back in Britain I watched this interview with a very well-spoken, highly-educated and beaming senior Muslim cleric in Bradford.

He was talking about Shari'ah law in the cities of Britain. With reference to Bradford he said, "It's not a question of if it will happen, but when. You see in this country you have given us universal suffrage and we outbreed you by a huge margin. At some point we will outvote you too."

Disclaimer: I am not a nutter, honest.
Tim, mate..you definitely aint no nutter like UKJ, but c'mon here. Really. This is one person's opinion. A radical zealot at that. There are many highly educated born-again Christians that can be quoted as saying that JC is returning next Tuesday at 4:15 am...

His statement about Muslims "invading the UK" means = "0"
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

dagenham wrote:
UKJ wrote:
dagenham wrote:
UKJ wrote:So why do some of us care about the Islamic takeover of UK schools?

The principal of an Islamic school has admitted that it uses textbooks which describe Jews as 'apes' and Christians as 'pigs' and has refused to withdraw them.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3AW05Hq8v
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
While I can certainly believe that this is taking place in isolated circumstances it is the absurd fear-mongering fantastic exaggeration of this key phrase that is most disturbing...takeover of UK schools?

He's clearly a fool...and employing "hate speech" here - ha!
It always makes me laugh when you say something that has been reported, word for word, on a respected news network, like the BBC, and get accused of being a bigot , hatemonger etc. :D This has been widely discussed on all news and media outlets. I guess they must be hate mongering fools!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bi ... m-26482599

And from the article
The letter, which purports to outline "Operation Trojan Horse", has subsequently been sent to at least another 12 schools in the city - all believed to be vulnerable to takeover.
It states that parents could be encouraged to turn against the leadership team if they are told the school is "corrupting their children with sex education, teaching about homosexuals, making their children pray Christian prayers and [carrying out] mixed swimming and sport".
Yo, nutcase...you stated "the Islamic takeover of UK schools" which is the English language means: the majority of UK schools going Muslim!!
Perhaps there are a few regional examples of this undue influence at a few schools (out of thousands in the UK) from focused and energetic groups with an agenda, there is not a shred of evidence that this happening on a grand scale.

You're weak intellectually, completely ineffectual as a writer and, seemingly, a hate-filled dolt, to boot.
No. You had to use the word " majority" to make it mean the majority. You are doing that stating the obvious, when it should be taken as a given. Not one BM would have thought that the majority of schools were being taken over. UK is giving the country. Birmingham could be America or Australia. You are exaggerating, just like you did with Stroppy.

Parhaps ! - There's no perhaps about it.
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

I forgot to post the CBN link for Dags. Same language that I used. Better sent them a vitriolic letter.

Trojan Horse: UK Fears Islamic Takeover of Schools
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/J ... f-Schools/
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

UKJ wrote:I forgot to post the CBN link for Dags. Same language that I used. Better sent them a vitriolic letter.

Trojan Horse: UK Fears Islamic Takeover of Schools
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/J ... f-Schools/
What planet are you on? CBN? Christian right-wing born-again mono-focus zealots...

They are completely worthless as a source...ridiculous article...ridiculous poster you are...you are alone with SC, mate...everybody thinks you're a nutter, which you obviously are...

Hmmm...maybe you are SC? Or an agent of? Ha!
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

dagenham wrote:
Tim, mate..you definitely aint no nutter like UKJ, but c'mon here. Really. This is one person's opinion. A radical zealot at that. There are many highly educated born-again Christians that can be quoted as saying that JC is returning next Tuesday at 4:15 am...
Dags,

Here you go spewing your ignorance again. No Christian worth their salt would be quoting when the second coming is, because, no man knows the day or the hour. Really is that simple.

You astound me with the intensity of your hatred for those unlike you, and your incomprehensible ignorance of the subject.

I wonder what it was that planted this seed of hatred of God so deep inside of you. For something that you see as fiction it is quite remarkable really. Did you have an anti-Santa crusade when you were younger? No? Well why not, it's fiction isn't it?
potty
Expatriate

Post by potty »

yes, if they aint like you, something is wrong with them...

cheers, you good christian ppl :beer3:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic