2018 Russia World Cup Football Kicks Off

Title says it all really...
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Re: 2018 Russia World Cup Football Kicks Off

Post by xxxxxxx »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:11 am Love em or hate em, ya can't beat the English crowds for a rowdy singsong

Hate 'em.

And shirtless guys prancing about with other shirtless guys on their shoulders is uber gay.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

xxxxxxx wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:07 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:11 am Love em or hate em, ya can't beat the English crowds for a rowdy singsong

Hate 'em.

And shirtless guys prancing about with other shirtless guys on their shoulders is uber gay.
Ha! "uber gay" :roll:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jim Gil
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Jim Gil »

Hate 'em.

Very true, but not as 'uber gay as the sportsmen who seem to be constantly touching each others arses, yes I am talking about the yanks, i mean wtf is all that about?
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

Jim Gil wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:48 am

Very true, but not as 'uber gay as the sportsmen who seem to be constantly touching each others arses, yes I am talking about the yanks, i mean wtf is all that about?
I don't know. But is that as über gay as your other national sport?

Last edited by xxxxxxx on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Jim Gil wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:48 am

Hate 'em.

I see AFL players constantly slapping each other's butts as they run past them, how suppresedly gay is that?

And American football players in tight, shiny spandex cosplay?
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

FIFA goes poofy mode, doesn't want beautiful women shown:

https://www.rt.com/sport/432861-female- ... fa-sexism/
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

I blame Putin

FIFA president Gianni Infantino has long believed the Russian-hosted 2018 World Cup would be the best ever and his stance has not changed as the tournament unfolds.

“Since [a] couple of years I was saying that this would be the best World Cup ever; today I can say it with even more conviction because I lived it and you lived it. It is the best World Cup ever,” Infantino said in the opening remarks of his news conference in Moscow on Friday.

In addition to the organizers and participants of the tournament, the FIFA president offered special thanks to the Russian government, President Vladimir Putin, and the Russian people, saying “Spasibo Rossiya” (‘thank you Russia’ in Russian).

READ MORE: Football fans smashed stereotypes about Russia through social media – Putin

Infantino also said the World Cup has been “a big success,” and that this year’s event has changed “two things” – Russia itself and the perception of the world towards it. “The legacy of this World Cup will put Russia on the top of the countries in terms of football around the world,” he said, regarding the infrastructure built for the event.
Jim Gil
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Jim Gil »

I don't think this is the best world cup ever, it's been really entertaining but I think that is down to the top teams not really performing that well and the games being closer as a result.
None of the top players have consistently lived up to their reputations, except maybe Mbappe and Pogba for France.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Hate 'em.

again, cant beat English crowds for a singsong
last year in London 65,000+ fans at a Greenday concert break out singing Queens Bohemian Rhapsody while waiting for the band to come on, fucking epic!
watch the whole thing its ace!
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Solid, together, Mbappé … five reasons why France are in World Cup final
https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... -cup-final
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic