Bum Gun

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Bum Gun

Post by that genius »

Bloody 4 and 5-star hotels here sans bum guns. Idiots.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:04 am The mistake of not testing bum gun water pressure before engaging can widen the eyes.
That's not the only things that will be widened.

Genuine question - how is it that the bum gun always has pressure, even when the rest of the taps have dribbled down to a weak, interrupted urinal fl ... (nope, that's something else entirely) to next to nothing? There have been days when the shower water has run out while I've got soap in my hair, and the trusty bum gun always has pressure.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

StroppyChops wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:44 pmThere have been days when the shower water has run out while I've got soap in my hair, and the trusty bum gun always has pressure.
That explains the haircut... :stir: :D
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

StroppyChops wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:44 pm
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:04 am The mistake of not testing bum gun water pressure before engaging can widen the eyes.

Genuine question - how is it that the bum gun always has pressure, even when the rest of the taps have dribbled down to a weak, interrupted urinal fl ... (nope, that's something else entirely) to next to nothing? There have been days when the shower water has run out while I've got soap in my hair, and the trusty bum gun always has pressure.
not always the case, had a number of occasions where the bum guns let me down too :cry:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:46 pm

not always the case, had a number of occasions where the bum guns let me down too :cry:
Well that would leave you pretty shitty.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

StroppyChops wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:06 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:46 pm

Well that would leave you pretty shitty.
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Artful Dodger
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Artful Dodger »

willyhilly wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:54 pm My first one in Australia couldn’t handle the water pressure and blew the seal while I was away.
The second one much better quality and professionally installed with the non return valve to make it legal. About to relocate it to the new place, couldn’t live without it.

In the western world, you can get a pressure regulator for under $20-25 which will keep low PSI and not blow the hose. A few dollars more for an extra valve to turn off if you are away.
Water quenches the thirst, alcohol releases the truth.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:13 pm Image
Oh look, a tutu dispenser! We don't need to see the photos, bro-bro.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic