If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Rain Dog »

Username Taken wrote:
The CEO jury will judge, and the winner, as voted by the jury, will be taken to dinner by the loser of the bet.
:plus1:
Better yet the loser takes all of CEO out for a night on the town :mrgreen:
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

bendix wrote:
HotRecruiter wrote:I can keep focused on positive things but Scobie hasn't honored the calls to unban everyone, so why shouldn't I?

Telesales is still banned, and Scobienz doesn't have to balls to let me back on. Not great at making things better, is he?

Our position is clear. We welcome back anyone banned for personal or unreasonable reasons under the previous ownership. The mods have a shortlist of people who were banned for very valid reasons and those bans remain in place. jonno rejoined, and was immediately rebanned. Telesales and all his various incarnations were banned numerous times for various infractions of the rules; the mod team there see no reason to rescind them.

Of course, you are more than welcome to join under a new name, but you know that I would be able to identify you within 50 posts,and so the routine would continue.
In order to lessen the load for your mods,please inform them that there is no chance of me trying to rejoin the Kyauktada Club as an active member.While your at it please comply with my request to deactivate the account I created solely to congratulate you on your elevation to the Pontiff's chair. I sent you a PM, after posting the congratulatory message,requesting immediate deactivation of the account, almost a week later it is still live. :evil:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

Scobie is going to lock the thread questioning the morality of the dating and gambling website:
scobienz wrote:...If anyone has any other comments get them in quickly, because then it's being.
Forcibly cutting off the direction advertising is going over there, not convincing others. Ah, well.

I wonder if he'd protect me the same way if I advertised over there, haha!
Playboy
Lord Gayboy
Great Britain

Something Random to Say About Hot Recruiter - Put It Here !

Post by Playboy »

The title of this thread should be changed to;

‘The Hot-Fat-Happy-Tele-Tubby-Buddha-Recruiter downward spiral into madness from an excess of obsessive anti 440 rage and masturbating into his own faeces’

But I think that the thread subject line has a limited character count.
Actively seeking Thai Ladyboys to sexually dominate me. Please inquire within.
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

HotRecruiter wrote:Scobie is going to lock the thread questioning the morality of the dating and gambling website:
scobienz wrote:...If anyone has any other comments get them in quickly, because then it's being.
Forcibly cutting off the direction advertising is going over there, not convincing others. Ah, well.

I wonder if he'd protect me the same way if I advertised over there, haha!
That's the thing - you didn't pay to advertise. Non - paying advertisers are by and large allowed on khmer440 but it's a privilege, not a right.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Something Random to Say About Hot Recruiter - Put It Her

Post by OrangeDragon »

Playboy wrote:The title of this thread should be changed to;

‘The Hot-Fat-Happy-Tele-Tubby-Buddha-Recruiter downward spiral into madness from an excess of obsessive anti 440 rage and masturbating into his own faeces’

But I think that the thread subject line has a limited character count.
Yeah... it does seem like he's been having a bit of a meltdown ever since Scoby bought the site...
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

No meltdown, just a lot of time on my hands sometimes. :)

To be clear, I didn't know the advertising rules on the forum at the time back then, so I may have broken a few rules then. For that, I apologise.

But for the libel and slander, I cannot tolerate.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Oh your old package was totally predatory and borderline scammy. Even people who were selling it admitted that much.
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

For one, we've branched into a much better and lucrative field: government training packages. Free training from the government that people didnt know about with registered training organisations (RTOs). So we're offering a service to the people.

So we provide free training and steady jobs to pay for the shoot as well as Talent jobs. Cool, we're going to have everything covered.

Second, you're in LA, right? Do you see those Talent agencies there, in Beverly Hills and the better parts of Hollywood? They do about the same thing with photo shoots, etc.

Second, in the sales game, time is money. If I had spent all my time training people, at MY SALES RATE, I'd be losing big. I don't get paid to train people.

And the job is pretty cool and flexible.

And before, if you didn't get paid $1,440 a month, you didn't have to pay. Not so bad for the first month only anyways.

Anyhow, all that's gone, it's all commission-based only, only experienced salespeople (ladies welcome, they can sell a lot of makeup for the shoots), or super-keen folks that only need a few hours to get up and running.
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

HotRecruiter wrote:The sleaze advertising has arrived with Scobie at that other site! With gambling to boot! Hey, it's money right? Hey, they're selling their souls, why not us, too, right? ;)

I thought he was trying to go mainstream? Most mainstream folks will take a look at that and RUN!
Here's the targeted audience of that other site with the new advertising, just having a bit of fun:

Don't sell your souls...haha!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic