Cheking out, have fun, it was fine for the short period it has been!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Cheking out, have fun, it was fine for the short period it has been!

Post by John Bingham »

whiteribbon wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:48 pm Like I commented on jimcrows ramblings, I don't understand why Borum's relatively benign reply with a bit of anti religious sentiment got deleted but JimCrow is allowed and even encouraged to keep posting his racist trolling. Something's not right with that.
I'd agree in principle. However I'd like to think that everyone knows that Jim Crow is just baiting for reactions while the other fellow is a trusted source of good content. I was going to reply to his comments about Moroccans. My elderly parents spend a lot of time in Morocco and love the place, many friends have too but it can be on top with too many hustlers like anywhere else. Moroccans in Paris/ Amsterdam/ London have a strong reputation, not saying they are all cunts but you run into a whole lot of fucking stabby grifters from there on the streets of Europe.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

repetitive trolling
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic