Why do a large amount of women refuse to shave their legs?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
United States of America

Why do a large amount of women refuse to shave their legs?

Post by Jimmy Crow »

Well fellas rainy season is here and the fur burgers and hairy armpits as well as grizzly legs are out in the open. I’m sure the majority of members share the same sentiment on having their women shave their legs, armpits etc. Do you feel you would be comfortable with a women whom has more body hair than you?

Interesting read to say the least..

https://www.self.com/story/why-i-dont-s ... hairy-legs
Last edited by Jimmy Crow on Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone is equal. Everyone has a place. No one is written off, because there is worth and goodness in every life... That is the Republican ideal. And if we won't defend it, who will?
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Why do a large amount of Cambodian women refuse to shave their legs?

Post by hanno »

Can't say I notice many Khmer women with hairy legs....
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

they must be german not cambo
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

CEO - Tackling the big issues.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: Why do a large amount of women refuse to shave their legs?

Post by newkidontheblock »

Sun protection.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Why do a large amount of Cambodian women refuse to shave their legs?
It stems from an old Cambodian superstition aligned with the shedding of a local tarantula exoskeletons. Many Cambodian women will only shave if they witness a spider without hair as it is a good omen for finding a suitable mate. You'll notice at certain times of the year the shelves of stores almost devoid of shaving creams and razors as women prepare for "The Shedding" which occurs in unison nationwide at a particular time. It's at this moment Cambodian women come into heat and for some of us who are privy to forthcoming "sheddings" we are exhausted for weeks following the fuck fest that ensues. To foretell or predict this fleeting moment of the year when hairless Cambodian women are just gagging for it, you will need to buy a spider.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

hanno wrote:Can't say I notice many Khmer women with hairy legs....
Really? I’ve noticed a lot of them do.

My ex also used to use some sort of bleach on her legs to make the hair less visible. No idea if this is a common thing or not but it’s readily available in markets so would think people are using it.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Any gardener or horticulturist will tell you if you prune a plant by trimming the top off it will make the new growth much stronger . This is why you dont cut the top off weeds and leave the roots firmly in the ground. They will grow back stronger and faster.

Each hair should be pulled out, roots and all.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Duncan wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:11 pm Any gardener or horticulturist will tell you if you prune a plant by trimming the top off it will make the new growth much stronger . This is why you dont cut the top off weeds and leave the roots firmly in the ground. They will grow back stronger and faster.

Each hair should be pulled out, roots and all.
The only difference between cut hair and plucked is that the end is flat in cut hair and pointy on plucked hair. Keratin is dead and does not respond to stimuli of any sort. I have moaned at my missus to get her armpits waxed instead of demanding one of us sits there with the tweezers but she says it hurts. Then bitches when one of us jabs her. There is no pleasing some people.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

cptrelentless wrote:The only difference between cut hair and plucked is that the end is flat in cut hair and pointy on plucked hair. Keratin is dead and does not respond to stimuli of any sort. I have moaned at my missus to get her armpits waxed instead of demanding one of us sits there with the tweezers but she says it hurts. Then bitches when one of us jabs her. There is no pleasing some people.
I thought waxing is the same as plucking? Apply wax, pull them all out at once? As opposed to pulling them out one at a time? Why not just shave periodically?

I bought mine a dilapidator electric razor. Not sure if she’ll use it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic