Skin whitening creams,are they safe to buy in the KoW?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Skin whitening creams,are they safe to buy in the KoW?

Post by frank lee bent »

btw, i am no longer making "bees nest" as you choose to characterize apiculture in such illiterate terms.
I am in North Dallas at present working as a claims adjuster. a licensed profession which has a huge disproportion of black folks, who seem to thrive. Average earnings for independent adjusters are between $700-$2k/diem. Unlike the staff cunts who labor under average clerical rates due to fear and responsibility.
oh and certainly i am a peasant myself. a lawful liegeman to HRH QE2 by oath and a yank to boot.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Jimmy Crow wrote:You are all jealous I’m rich and white and you are all stuck making bee nest and teaching English.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

My driver's bodyguard makes all my bee nests for me.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

I fired my driver's bodyguard for watching No Joke Howard on Youtube and replaced him with an albino that is not allowed to photograph young ladies at Aeon Mall. I
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Actually laughed out loud!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

frank lee bent wrote:could he sell me a flux capacitor?
he is a chink, right? stolen from the usa space force?
or a kraut/texas honkey? they have a history of collaboration with the mexes and hitler was pretty popular in texas too about 1938.
i would as soon choose a negro in preference.
at least they chose the republicans who gave them their freedom- that they were deprived of by main force of arms.
party of Lincoln and Trump
Just scratching my head. Not sure if that was an insult or a compliment. Texan transplant, not caucasian. Texas and Mexico fought wars that eventually dragged in the USA. Hitler was popular in the entire country in 1938. FDR ran for re-election on the platform ‘he kept us out of the war’. I like the diversity of the place, wide open country, large cities, etc. Only got a funny look on the way to Dallas - Wachexie ?, also heard that folks in Jasper tried dragging some blacks many years ago.

How many months do you have to work to make enough so you can return to Cambodia each year?
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

The many adverts making skin whitening attractive to it's customers.

And what may too be a reality.

Show your drivers this! And then let him make his mind up. In the name of vanity?
Phuket Richard I remember also posted about the craze in Thailand now of whitening your cocks to be more attractive.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jimmy Crow »

AndyKK wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:32 pm The many adverts making skin whitening attractive to it's customers.

And what may too be a reality.

Show your drivers this! And then let him make his mind up. In the name of vanity?
Phuket Richard I remember also posted about the craze in Thailand now of whitening your cocks to be more attractive.
Interesting,is that a real product?
I for one would personally love to add some more light to my lightsaber.
Everyone is equal. Everyone has a place. No one is written off, because there is worth and goodness in every life... That is the Republican ideal. And if we won't defend it, who will?
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Jimmy Crow wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:19 am You are all jealous I’m rich and white and you are all stuck making bee nest and teaching English.
We're not really envious of your metal retardation, they already found actors for rain man and Forrest Gump
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic