Ferguson , this is really getting out of hand

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Ferguson , this is really getting out of hand

Post by phuketrichard »

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

whoops should have fact checked.

Sailorman you are running true to form here.

4thtime lucky?
Until this place opened you were out of places to go, looks like you will be in the same position again soon.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

while the officer may not have known, i do find the tale of the robbery interesting in light of the image of him that was being put forward initially... of this sweet and peaceful young man unfairly shot down in his prime. turns out he was a gangbanging thug.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

When I was illegally arrested, the prosecutors couldn't act fast enough to offer me a "deal." If I plead guilty I would only have to do a little time, and rehab/class's. I told my attorney (#1 criminal attorney in the state and a friend of by brother), to tell the prosecutors to go pound sand. (we eventually won, even though the court system in that county is the most corrupt in the US.)

Its all about conviction and case numbers for the prosecutors/judges/attorneys and the number of prisoners and people in the system for the police/probation industry/corporations.($$$$) Its a money game orchestrated by the real power and control mob, the Bar Associations. The police have just become the hired thugs. There are some honest cops out there, but they are getting to be few and far between.

Look at the militarized police in the pictures from this town, then look at the equipment they have. There is no way a small/medium size town can afford to buy all the military style equipment, its all backed by grants from the federal government.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Frank Lee Bent: What in the hell are you talking about? If you have something to say, man up and say it, don't be a jerk and insinuate things. Show some facts or be another faceless shit-stirrer. Checked what facts? I've lived the horror that is the American judicial/police system, have you, I doubt it. Out of places to go? Where did you get that shit, in one of your drug induced fantasies? I don't post on some forums because I chose not to, just like lots of people don't post on 440 anymore. If you have something to add to the forum, say it, don't make baseless accusations. If I have something to add/say I man up and say it, if others don't like it, well that's life.

"If we were all the same, we would be in the same valley on top of the same woman"
B. Isabel
Sergeant of Police
Nome ,Alaska
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

you've still never said what it is you were arrested for... and why they chose to single you out and make you this poor poor victim of this big evil system... even though you've posted the rest of your story in about 10 threads over and over and over again. (thus the "groundhog day" reference.)
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

i should have fact checked the black cop ref.

as to you sailorman, you are repeating a pattern on 3 other forums you no longer post on.

starts with you boring people with persecution stories ad infinitum.
then you attack the owners of the forum.
then you get told to cool your jets, you don't listen, so banning or flouncing follows.

kind of a pity because you have some interesting info.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

getting tired of sailorman already

never tells us what they did to him
nor why he was arrested for fleeing a gas station
When I was illegally arrested, the prosecutors couldn't act fast enough to offer me a "deal."
of course they did; it saves $$$$$

OK; u hate America;
give up ur passport if u hate it so much!!!
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

phuketrichard wrote: nor why he was arrested for fleeing a gas station
that was add jay.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

OrangeDragon wrote:
phuketrichard wrote: nor why he was arrested for fleeing a gas station
that was add jay.
sorry get them confused as they both hate america it seems
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic