How do you KTV?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: How do you KTV?

Post by StroppyChops »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:15 pm
StroppyChops wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:12 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:02 pm
StroppyChops wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:49 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:35 am and regards to your girl, be careful, i very much doubt you will be the only guy shes involved with
She's different. Not like that.
Don't click this link.
you horrible man
8)
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Seeking info wrote:I have this screened shot image my girl sent me about this guy wanting to date her
It’s a pretty annoying male Khmer habit. Khmer guys call random numbers and if a woman’s voice answers he tries to get her to date. Told him that she’s taken, and then told she should break up and date him instead. Missus got told by tuk tuk man and guy at koi that she had a nice body while I was there.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

newkidontheblock wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:48 am
Seeking info wrote:I have this screened shot image my girl sent me about this guy wanting to date her
It’s a pretty annoying male Khmer habit. Khmer guys call random numbers and if a woman’s voice answers he tries to get her to date. Told him that she’s taken, and then told she should break up and date him instead. Missus got told by tuk tuk man and guy at koi that she had a nice body while I was there.
"random"
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

newkidontheblock wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:48 am It’s a pretty annoying male Khmer habit. Khmer guys call random numbers and if a woman’s voice answers he tries to get her to date. Told him that she’s taken, and then told she should break up and date him instead. Missus got told by tuk tuk man and guy at koi that she had a nice body while I was there.
Probably that Ed Sheeran guy.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:41 pm
newkidontheblock wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:48 am
"random"
hahahaha thats what i think too, same operator calls are free but different operators calls cost a lot, dont think it was random mate @newkidontheblock , get ur sniffling dogs unleashed :lol:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic