Skin whitening creams,are they safe to buy in the KoW?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Skin whitening creams,are they safe to buy in the KoW?

Post by whiteribbon »

Why do relatively benign replies with an anti religious sentiment by @Borum-Ex frm TOForum get taken down but this racist trolling by jimmycrow is allowed on the front page and even promoted for multiple days now? Do the page visits they provide really outweigh the negatives?
just noise, white noise
Artful Dodger
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Artful Dodger »

whiteribbon wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:50 pm Why do relatively benign replies with an anti religious sentiment by @Borum-Ex frm TOForum get taken down but this racist trolling by jimmycrow is allowed on the front page and even promoted for multiple days now? Do the page visits they provide really outweigh the negatives?
inconsistency
[in-kuh n-sis-tuh n-see]
noun,
the quality or condition of being inconsistent.
an inconsistent thing, action, remark, etc.
Water quenches the thirst, alcohol releases the truth.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

My ex wife used whiting creams over the years, and yes the outcome we would call damaged. Now the Khmer lady in my life uses the creams at times. Most creams, like the ones in salons and on market stalls are usually bought in large tubs and mixed one with another one. If coming from Thailand then that is better! Anyway that's what the girls believe.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Well, I just had time to ask my driver, and he said he asked his bodyguard just how he keeps such gorgeous, fresh white skin. Anyway, it turns out that he goes to a spa on Norodom where he gets a full facial mani and pedi every week for only $97. They, the spa I mean, apparently only use skin care products imported from Iceland ( because EVERYONE knows how pure and white Iceland is). The concern, do my driver's bodyguard tells him, is the radioactive isotopes found in Icelandic water, which end up in their products.
Anyhoo, my driver had a small hadron collider installed at his home and he used that to remove the radioactive isotopes from the Icelandic face cream.
(He can easily afford that).

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

could he sell me a flux capacitor?
he is a chink, right? stolen from the usa space force?
or a kraut/texas honkey? they have a history of collaboration with the mexes and hitler was pretty popular in texas too about 1938.
i would as soon choose a negro in preference.
at least they chose the republicans who gave them their freedom- that they were deprived of by main force of arms.
party of Lincoln and Trump
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

I use tanning oil as a political statement, not to have a golden bronze hue to my skin. My driver's driver's driver thinks I am whack but what do I care, his children are educated by a Pyreneese Trappist Monk of dubious ancestory.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

My stockbroker recently asked me to buy some hair-straightener for him, he's Zulu...
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jimmy Crow »

You are all jealous I’m rich and white and you are all stuck making bee nest and teaching English.
Everyone is equal. Everyone has a place. No one is written off, because there is worth and goodness in every life... That is the Republican ideal. And if we won't defend it, who will?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

my heritage is a bit mixed,
nothing like the pure nazi of OP
used to be poor farmers in my lineage too
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jimmy Crow »

frank lee bent wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:20 am my heritage is a bit mixed,
nothing like the pure nazi of OP
used to be poor farmers in my lineage too
So you are a defendant of peasantS ?

Please refrain from using such prejudice and anti Semitic language,not once have I ever attacked anybody’s race ,I am entitled to my preference and opinions but never do i insult Some ones religion or race.
Everyone is equal. Everyone has a place. No one is written off, because there is worth and goodness in every life... That is the Republican ideal. And if we won't defend it, who will?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic