If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by HotRecruiter »

I can keep focused on positive things but Scobie hasn't honored the calls to unban everyone, so why shouldn't I?

Telesales is still banned, and Scobienz doesn't have to balls to let me back on. Not great at making things better, is he?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

bendix wrote:
HotRecruiter wrote:From that other place, pot calling the kettle black...
scobienz wrote:Shut up and buy me the dinner(s) you owe me, rebo.
Scobie still owes me $100, and for him to call out rebe when he leaves his own bills unpaid ... Tsk tsk ...

Oh, do fuck off with your tedious obsession with all things me and 440. Do you have any idea how much of an embarrassment you are to CEO lately?

rebo and I are close friends, and we have a humorous ongoing bet relating to something 440-related.
^ ^ ^ I'm starting to think we should finally put this one to rest. But the question is,

'Who won the bet? Scobie or HotRecruiter?'

HR should remind us exactly the terms of the bet, and why he thinks he won.

Scobie, who tends to prefer to change the subject rather than address the matter, should also give his version of the story. And, why he thinks he won.

The CEO jury will judge, and the winner, as voted by the jury, will be taken to dinner by the loser of the bet.
:plus1:
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

EdinWigan wrote:
we would see the back of that Aleister Crowley picture.
While were at it, how many others can you name in this picture without cheating?

HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

The sleaze advertising has arrived with Scobie at that other site! With gambling to boot! Hey, it's money right? Hey, they're selling their souls, why not us, too, right? ;)

I thought he was trying to go mainstream? Most mainstream folks will take a look at that and RUN!
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Joker Poker wrote: While were at it, how many others can you name in this picture without cheating?

I can help to start out . . .

. . . .the guys in the front row are Mick, Keith, Ronnie and Charlie. :facepalm:

ffs, back row, second from left :roll:
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

Joker Poker wrote:
EdinWigan wrote:we would see the back of that Aleister Crowley picture.
While were at it, how many others can you name in this picture without cheating?

I can name a lot more than I could when that album came out. Back then I was looking for clues of Paul's death.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

HotRecruiter wrote:The sleaze advertising has arrived with Scobie at that other site! With gambling to boot! Hey, it's money right? Hey, they're selling their souls, why not us, too, right? ;)
I thought he was trying to go mainstream? Most mainstream folks will take a look at that and RUN!
HR. Can you please put a sock in it.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

The dimple cheeks wearing a yellow hat dude is Gary Crabtree Sr. I am certain.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

HotRecruiter wrote:I can keep focused on positive things but Scobie hasn't honored the calls to unban everyone, so why shouldn't I?

Telesales is still banned, and Scobienz doesn't have to balls to let me back on. Not great at making things better, is he?

Our position is clear. We welcome back anyone banned for personal or unreasonable reasons under the previous ownership. The mods have a shortlist of people who were banned for very valid reasons and those bans remain in place. jonno rejoined, and was immediately rebanned. Telesales and all his various incarnations were banned numerous times for various infractions of the rules; the mod team there see no reason to rescind them.

Of course, you are more than welcome to join under a new name, but you know that I would be able to identify you within 50 posts,and so the routine would continue.
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

flying chicken wrote:The dimple cheeks wearing a yellow hat dude is Gary Crabtree Sr. I am certain.
Not unless my old man is Oliver Hardy......I think
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic