My son is in love with a ladyboy; what do I do?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: My son Is in love with a ladyboy,what do I do?

Post by cptrelentless »

Is the ladyboy pre or post? Is she packing? It's not gay unless your balls touch.
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jimmy Crow »

prahocalypse now wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:17 pm
Jimmy Crow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:09 pm @

Howdy!

Now where do I start...
I received a call from Texas last night and it to say the least was very disturbing,my daughter in law was erratic and yelling on the phone “your son is a sicko,he has pictures all over his phone of him and troop of lady boy abominations playing in a ball pit and numerous images of him eating body chocolate off the body of several lady boy creatures from the abyss”

Naturally I replied with a discerning response stating that it’s 3am in the morning where I am and you are calling me and yelling on the phone without An explanation as to what is going on and why she is so disgruntled...
So we talked and talked and I came to the understanding that my son is in fact in love with a lady boy god and he is considering filing for divorce so that he may run off into the sunset with his soulmate,so....here lies my points of concern

(1) is it true love
(2)is it morally right for a married man with two children to leave his wife for a ladyboy?

(3)they are talking about adopting a Sudanese mountain dweller

(4)I refuse to attend the wedding

(5)should I cut him out of the inheritance?
What nationality is the ladyboy?
If I’m not mistaken he or it is Swiss/Thai .
Everyone is equal. Everyone has a place. No one is written off, because there is worth and goodness in every life... That is the Republican ideal. And if we won't defend it, who will?
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jimmy Crow »

cptrelentless wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:55 pm Is the ladyboy pre or post? Is she packing? It's not gay unless your balls touch.
Judging from the images I saw the creature is pre surgery it does look feminine in appearance,my greatest concern in all of this is how it’s going to affect my aryan grand children ,this is a travesty !!!
Everyone is equal. Everyone has a place. No one is written off, because there is worth and goodness in every life... That is the Republican ideal. And if we won't defend it, who will?
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jimmy Crow »

taabarang wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:17 pm Jesus Jimmy, look at your forum signature and match it against your proposed options. This is based on the assumption you're not trolling. I mean what the hell is a Sudanese mountain dweller and how do you meet them?
They want to adopt a malnourished African child whom has no idea what kind of life and prejudice it will be faced with when having parents who are freaks.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

cptrelentless wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:55 pm Is the ladyboy pre or post? Is she packing? It's not gay unless your balls touch.

Well I'm glad to know that but I never play pool or snooker.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

cptrelentless wrote:Is the ladyboy pre or post? Is she packing? It's not gay unless your balls touch.
Or if you say No Homo every time...
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:07 pm Image
My thought exactly :D

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: My son is in love with a ladyboy; what do I do?

Post by frank lee bent »

i wonder if OP is actually a darky with no money at all and a propensity for being banned and constrained elsewhere.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Re: My son is in love with a ladyboy; what do I do?

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

".... lady boy creatures from the abyss”

This has got to be made into a film.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic