My son is in love with a ladyboy; what do I do?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
United States of America

My son is in love with a ladyboy; what do I do?

Post by Jimmy Crow »

Howdy!

Now where do I start...

I received a call from Texas last night and it to say the least was very disturbing,my daughter in law was erratic and yelling on the phone “your son is a sicko,he has pictures all over his phone of him and troop of lady boy abominations playing in a ball pit and numerous images of him eating body chocolate off the body of several lady boy creatures from the abyss”

Naturally I replied with a discerning response stating that it’s 3am in the morning where I am and you are calling me and yelling on the phone without An explanation as to what is going on and why she is so disgruntled...
So we talked and talked and I came to the understanding that my son is in fact in love with a lady boy god and he is considering filing for divorce so that he may run off into the sunset with his soulmate,so....here lies my points of concern

(1) is it true love
(2)is it morally right for a married man with two children to leave his wife for a ladyboy?

(3)they are talking about adopting a Sudanese mountain dweller

(4)I refuse to attend the wedding

(5)should I cut him out of the inheritance?
Everyone is equal. Everyone has a place. No one is written off, because there is worth and goodness in every life... That is the Republican ideal. And if we won't defend it, who will?
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: My son Is in love with a ladyboy,what do I do?

Post by shnoukieBRO »

:bootyshake: :banana: :la_rose: :downtown: :booty: :2girlsit8:

Of course it's true love! :pirat:
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

It's his life, let him lives his life as he wish, you partypooper ...

On the other side, cut him from the inheritance obivously. :lol:
Don't forget the water buffalo
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jimmy Crow »

Look I love my son but to accept this union is a complete desecration upon our families beliefs,we are pro white Jesus,Christians and maintain a strong prensence in our community and support the republican house senate fully,may I add that my son is a republican senator to be and this is a complete mockery of everything we stand for ,I would accept it if his partner was a negro or Mexican to accept this is a complete joke .
Everyone is equal. Everyone has a place. No one is written off, because there is worth and goodness in every life... That is the Republican ideal. And if we won't defend it, who will?
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

All to often a parent will instill their own ambitions and be envious of their achievements!
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Jimmy Crow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:09 pm @

Howdy!

Now where do I start...
I received a call from Texas last night and it to say the least was very disturbing,my daughter in law was erratic and yelling on the phone “your son is a sicko,he has pictures all over his phone of him and troop of lady boy abominations playing in a ball pit and numerous images of him eating body chocolate off the body of several lady boy creatures from the abyss”

Naturally I replied with a discerning response stating that it’s 3am in the morning where I am and you are calling me and yelling on the phone without An explanation as to what is going on and why she is so disgruntled...
So we talked and talked and I came to the understanding that my son is in fact in love with a lady boy god and he is considering filing for divorce so that he may run off into the sunset with his soulmate,so....here lies my points of concern

(1) is it true love
(2)is it morally right for a married man with two children to leave his wife for a ladyboy?

(3)they are talking about adopting a Sudanese mountain dweller

(4)I refuse to attend the wedding

(5)should I cut him out of the inheritance?
What nationality is the ladyboy?
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Jesus Jimmy, look at your forum signature and match it against your proposed options. This is based on the assumption you're not trolling. I mean what the hell is a Sudanese mountain dweller and how do you meet them?
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

taabarang wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:17 pm I mean what the hell is a Sudanese mountain dweller...?
I might be similar to a Michigan mountain dweller.
Michigan Mountain Dweller
When a man is giving anal sex, once he is inside the anus, he leaves his penis motionless, not moving in or out. His partner then proceeds to finger his butthole until ejaculation.

He may also perform this act on himself.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... %20Dweller
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

I love this forum :popcorn: :beer2: :beer3:
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

yong wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:30 pm I love this forum :popcorn: :beer2: :beer3:
Clearly you have well developed culinary tastes, but are somewhat lacking in the forum dept.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic