Pickled jalopenos and dill pickles

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Patcan
Expatriate
Canada

Pickled jalopenos and dill pickles

Post by Patcan »

Just returned from Bangkok where I bought 130 jalopeno peppers. They were pickled 2 days ago and packed into 15 500 ml. containers (all sliced, 3.50$ each or 3 for 10$); 5 1100 ml. containers (3 whole jalopenos and 2 mixed going for 8$ each); I also have 5 1100 ml. containers of dill pickles (dill grown from my garden) going for 7$ each.Image
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
Patcan
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Pickled jalopenos and dill pickles

Post by Patcan »

The packaged product:
Patcan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Patcan »

:fapz:
Patcan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Patcan »

Problems getting the photos to load
Patcan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Patcan »

Have a big order for 110 Street Wednesday the 4th July (Happy Birthday USA!)...6:30 pm... Place your order now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic