Aeon Mall 2 in Phnom Penh: Thug experience

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Aeon Mall 2 in Phnom Penh: Thug experience

Post by beaker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:06 pm

shnoukieBRO wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:10 pm
Well Bonez it didn't work on my phone.

Beaker can fuck off accusing me of lying. You're a troll just trolling.

Yawn.

:voilent4:
thats what you call someone who lies.

I have shown you the proof that there are there are literally dozens and dozens of apps to recover deleted photos from an android phone.
In some of my first posts I supplied you with them and before you would have had time to install and use them you claimed that none of them would work on your phone. That was a lie. Then you stated that only a rooted device could undelete a photo and that rooting was dangerous. That is a lie.
Then you stated that internet shops where too expensive to use. That is a lie.
Then you claimed they were shit implying that they were not up to the task. That is a lie.
Then you started insulting people who saw many holes in you story.
What would you have someone to believe ?
I have bought little card readers for less that 3000 reil that you could put your SD card into and insert into a usb port at an internet shop or a copy shop or photo shop who could recover that photo for under $2.
If you would lie about having tried the apps, can't find a computer shop up to the task, then i deduce that you are probably lying about the incident at the mall. :hattip:
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:28 pm

Oh Beaker. Do you really think I actually care what you think :? , or would even go to that expense and hassle just to prove myself to you , who has spent his time insulting me??

You accused me of lying but I don't lie.

Goodbye😀

( I hereby draw a line on the commenting. Thus anyone persisting on this thread will obviously be a troll😂)
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:00 pm

shnoukieBRO wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:28 pm
Oh Beaker. Do you really think I actually care what you think :? , or would even go to that expense and hassle just to prove myself to you , who has spent his time insulting me??

Goodbye😀

( I hereby draw a line on the commenting. Thus anyone persisting on this thread will obviously be a troll😂)
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:15 pm

yay he has finished.......................................... =@
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:16 pm

shnoukieBRO wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:28 pm

Goodbye😀

u started this thread, now anyone who comment on this thread is troll? good move bro :thumb: , now im a troll too
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:24 pm

Je suis troll
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:36 pm

What he said ^
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic