Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by Satiated Parrot »

Lol
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

UKJ wrote:I wonder if anyone would comment on videos of Christians patrolling the street, chasing off gay people and telling women how to dress, assaulting drinkers ( not 100% of christians, OD ;) ) , declaring a city a " muslim free zone" ? I reckon there would be much condemnation, and rightly so. Or maybe ethnicity. Declaring a city a " random ethnicity" free zone.
Double standards are alive and well.

LMFAO!!!! This is shiria law!! you should look up rape jihad england also. Damn I cant believe how many are in england man. WHO THE FUCKS Brilliant idea was to let me move to England? America is crying about hispanics but damn thank god we dont have that. In fact Hispanics will be the first ones to be hanging the bodies off over passes while old white men like raw dog try to call the ACLU and Southern poverty law center asking how did this happen? My professors thesis doesnt state any of this. I need another zoloft!! Lmfaooooo
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

The Add Jay wrote:. What England needs to do is pay restitution to all those oppressed countries you savagely invaded....:
Agreed. All Brits, even those that were serfs at the time, should be made to pay for the landed gentries misdeeds, based on the fact that they had the same general geographical location. The fact that some of us grew up in abject poverty, after generations of abject poverty and serfdom is irrelevant, and should never be mentioned. How dare we be born in Western Europe!
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

Look maybe I need to take another diversity course....I should have compassion and understanding that beheading none believers is a way to express there identity.

Even ISIS said it themselves that Al quida wasnt the real true form of islam...they only beheaded 5,000 people all year compared to Tamerlanes 40,000 at Ankara in a single day.

We should all learn from this and embrace our fellow brother. Also what is fucking raciest is how come England and America dont have Ebola? I mean fuck dude...seriously...the first 2 words are E and B just like Ebony. So too show we arent bigots and KKK Southern Hillbillys.... we need to bring Ebola to our countries...give the ebola victim a hug.

That will show everyone!! Yes! Lets make bracelets and youtube videos about it. hashtag #OneEbola #standnexttoebola #jihadforebola
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

The Add Jay wrote:Look maybe I need to take another diversity course....I should have compassion and understanding that beheading none believers is a way to express there identity.

Even ISIS said it themselves that Al quida wasnt the real true form of islam...they only beheaded 5,000 people all year compared to Tamerlanes 40,000 at Ankara in a single day.

We should all learn from this and embrace our fellow brother. Also what is fucking raciest is how come England and America dont have Ebola? I mean fuck dude...seriously...the first 2 words are E and B just like Ebony. So too show we arent bigots and KKK Southern Hillbillys.... we need to bring Ebola to our countries...give the ebola victim a hug.

That will show everyone!! Yes! Lets make bracelets and youtube videos about it. hashtag #OneEbola #standnexttoebola #jihadforebola
Brotha, I gotta get some of that shit you're smoking...it's wild, I could use it out on the disco floor late at night rather than pounding a keyboard...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

UKJ wrote:
dagenham wrote: look at OZ with only 2.2% and they are already almost an Islamist Caliphate according to our "moderate" regular "good 'ol boy-gee wizz" resident Christian Cult Missionary.
He didn't say that. Do you think we don't notice you making shit up? He can project into the future, based on the recent past. Sure, he may be wrong, but based on the UK, I would say is isn't far off.

Here's how I saw what he meant. I don't know Australia, so lets use the UK, where we are from.
Bradford - It's now being declared as a non Israel zone, by the local muslim convert MP. Do you see how a certain mindset has taken over a city? Personally, I don't care if it's Israel free. I am more concerned if you get assaulted for drinking, or women and gays get their rights abused etc.
Tower Hamlets - Now Somali muslim run........ Google - voter and charity/ funds redirection fraud.
Birmingham - Google school muslim Trojan horse
This is all in what time scale? The past 10 years? Can you project any likely future?
OK, now it's the entire "UK" going Muslim (as you say - "into the future")... you and SC should form a club or sumpin'? Make some t-shirts and posters - get real...

If that absurd idiotic notion of OZ or the UK "going Muslim" was to be realized they would need:

a) a majority of the electorate to be Muslim
b) a majority of Muslim politicians
c) a majority of Muslim oligarchs who control financial and media markets

Are you psychotic? Or just psychic? When exactly "into the future" will those majority numbers be met?

Will the hordes of brown-skinned bearded warriors, who be scepter wielding, carrying suitcase nuclear bombs, humping portable SAMS, invade those 2 islands in question by boat? Large Trojan Horses? Helicopters? Drones? High-Tech Magic Carpets?

Or simply multiple in domestic petri dishes and arise from the suburbs enmasse ?

In the UK, I personally would worry about the Chinese and/or the Russians who own 97.6% of London...already. Those 2 ethnic groups always establish excellent restaurants on the positive side...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

From Dr Hammonds piece, that RD denounced, that we now have to research.
After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

I didn't google about population % , just if churches and synagogues had been burnt in Chad.
http://www.christianaid.org/News/2008/mir20080718.aspx

http://www.wnd.com/2011/03/272921/

http://www.rnw.nl/africa/article/ethiop ... h-burnings

----------------
So far, Dr Hammond sounds like he knows what he is talking about. It's 2/2 so far, unless RD and OD can prove different.
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

dagenham wrote:
UKJ wrote:
dagenham wrote: look at OZ with only 2.2% and they are already almost an Islamist Caliphate according to our "moderate" regular "good 'ol boy-gee wizz" resident Christian Cult Missionary.
He didn't say that. Do you think we don't notice you making shit up? He can project into the future, based on the recent past. Sure, he may be wrong, but based on the UK, I would say is isn't far off.

Here's how I saw what he meant. I don't know Australia, so lets use the UK, where we are from.
Bradford - It's now being declared as a non Israel zone, by the local muslim convert MP. Do you see how a certain mindset has taken over a city? Personally, I don't care if it's Israel free. I am more concerned if you get assaulted for drinking, or women and gays get their rights abused etc.
Tower Hamlets - Now Somali muslim run........ Google - voter and charity/ funds redirection fraud.
This is all in what time scale? The past 10 years? Can you project any likely future?
OK, now it's the entire "UK" going Muslim (as you say - "into the future")... you and SC should form a club or sumpin'? Make some t-shirts and posters - get real...

If that absurd idiotic notion of OZ or the UK "going Muslim" was to be realized they would need:

Are you psychotic? Or just psychic? When exactly "into the future" will those majority numbers be met?

Will the hordes of brown-skinned bearded warriors, who be scepter wielding, carrying suitcase nuclear bombs, humping portable SAMS, invade those 2 islands in question by boat? Large Trojan Horses? Helicopters? Drones? High-Tech Magic Carpets?

Or simply multiple in domestic petri dishes and arise from the suburbs enmasse ?

In the UK, I personally would worry about the Chinese and/or the Russians who own 97.6% of London...already. Those 2 ethnic groups always establish excellent restaurants on the positive side...
I didn't say " the entire UK going muslim", but moving on.

When in the future?
Who knows. My previous high school that was 99% protestant, is 80% muslim now, I'd guess. All KFC's etc are halal. So, from zero to there in 20 years, including over 20 mosques. Bradford is muslim. You extrapolate.......from Cambodia :roll:

The weird question about how do muslims get here isn't worth an answer.

Chinese and Russians
My city has tens of thousands of Chinese I reckon. Please post links to them chasing gay people, drinkers, or women off the street and I won't be scared of posting my views on that behaviour, unlike you.
It's an old racist cliché to say they all open restaurants. Racist Dags, pulls others up lol. :D
Muslim oligarch - That's a new one? Didn't google it ( playing poker). Is there such a thing?
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

UKJ wrote:From Dr Hammonds piece, that RD denounced, that we now have to research.
After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

I didn't google about population % , just if churches and synagogues had been burnt in Chad.
http://www.christianaid.org/News/2008/mir20080718.aspx

http://www.wnd.com/2011/03/272921/

http://www.rnw.nl/africa/article/ethiop ... h-burnings

----------------
So far, Dr Hammond sounds like he knows what he is talking about. It's 2/2 so far, unless RD and OD can prove different.
Mate, you're missing some synapses misfiring here...extrapolating from Ethiopia to the UK and OZ?

Granted, all 3 countries are very similar indeed. In fact, they share all the barometers of wealth, secure borders, level of democracy and education, judicial and enforcement systems, etc.

You're trumped us all here, by Jove! "You really got me, you really got me." Hey, was that a song by Sonny and Cher?

The weight of your intellectual argument is crushing me. Geez.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

UKJ wrote:
dagenham wrote:
UKJ wrote:

I didn't say " the entire UK going muslim", but moving on.

When in the future?
Who knows. My previous high school that was 99% protestant, is 80% muslim now, I'd guess. All KFC's etc are halal. So, from zero to there in 20 years, including over 20 mosques. Bradford is muslim. You extrapolate.......from Cambodia :roll:

The weird question about how do muslims get here isn't worth an answer.

Chinese and Russians
My city has tens of thousands of Chinese I reckon. Please post links to them chasing gay people, drinkers, or women off the street and I won't be scared of posting my views on that behaviour, unlike you.
It's an old racist cliché to say they all open restaurants. Racist Dags, pulls others up lol. :D
Muslim oligarch - That's a new one? Didn't google it ( playing poker). Is there such a thing?
Yes, he did:

"...but I did intend that if Australians continue to actively pursue a negative stance towards it's current national formal religion, it's almost certain that the religion will change to Islam."

Hello? National religion? Get it? and you also said it by directly backing him up:

..."Sure, he may be wrong, but based on the UK, I would say is isn't far off.
"

You're have no evidence of this "fantasy" Islamist threat, in terms of dominating the UK or OZ. Sure, terrorist attacks by Muslims (and others as well), but the country or even territories within these 2 nations "turning Muslim" is patently crazy and fear-mongering with skewed misinformation from dodgy sources.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic