Japanese Nipple Bleacher

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Re: Japanese Nipple Bleacher

Post by wackyjacky »

0to60 wrote:None of that stuff actually works. It's just a scam, like all the breast and penis enlarging pills, creams, and pumps.
Why not ? Is there something special about nipples ? All the other skin bleachers work. Never seen the brown body - white face phenomenon ? 1/2 the girls in town look like geishas.
0to60
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by 0to60 »

It's not make-up? My wife uses that stuff and I can't see any difference between her face and the rest of her body.
0to60
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by 0to60 »

I guess some of them do work, though not safe. My wife just buys the cheap stuff I guess.

Specific zones of abnormally high pigmentation such as moles and birthmarks may be depigmented to match to the surrounding skin. Conversely, in cases of vitiligo, unaffected skin may be lightened to achieve a more uniform appearance.[1][medical citation needed] Long term use of skin whiteners can lead to pigmentation increasing to the joints of the fingers, toes, buttocks and ears. The skin of the face can become thinned and the area around the eyes can have increased pigmentation causing a 'bleach panda effect'.[2]

2012 sales of skin lightening creams in India alone totaled 258 tons[3] and the global market for skin lighteners is projected to reach US $19.8 billion by 2018 based on sales growth primarily in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.[4]
0to60
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by 0to60 »

And then there is this- F cup breast enlargement cookies http://www.japantrendshop.com/fcup-cook ... -2151.html
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

wackyjacky wrote:
0to60 wrote:None of that stuff actually works. It's just a scam, like all the breast and penis enlarging pills, creams, and pumps.
Why not ? Is there something special about nipples ? All the other skin bleachers work. Never seen the brown body - white face phenomenon ? 1/2 the girls in town look like geishas.
True that....I call it the "Kabuki Look"...after the famous Japanese dramatic dancers...it's looks really bad to me - if it was taken further in an avant garde manner then it could work (the reverse Goth look), but they are just ashamed of their gorgeous "caffe latte" skin and cover it up with 3 kilos of whitening cream...

sad but...so it goes through out Asia...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

I think I've found your problem - do any of you actually have Japanese nipples?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

Japanese Nipple Bleacher
How do i apply for that job?
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

StroppyChops wrote:I think I've found your problem - do any of you actually have Japanese nipples?
I've got a dozen 'schoolgirl nipples in a jar. I got them from a vending machine in the Shinjuku district :)
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

I disagree.

I know one poster who used it, and he is totally twice the dick he used to be.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

So what do you call Japanese nipples?

Nip nips?

A naughty nip nipple nibbler was nabbed nibbling a nipple

Definitely a tongue twister I need to commit to mammary.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic