Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by Rain Dog »

tell you what mate. i think this thread has run it course and i doubt many are even reading it now and i am not here to entertain your hateful little obsessions --- so if you want to call in some of your islamophobe pals and start a fresh muslim hating thread in general chatter --- i'll see you there. more fun to expose bigots in public and i doubt anyone is looking here anymore.
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

dagenham wrote: Dude....you know I aint no drinker - you went to several bars with me...
Oh my goodness... I wasn't sure that was a serious request...

For the official record, I really don't think Daggers has ever drank more than 2/3 beers in my presence on a night out. I don't see what it matters, but there you have it.

:assassin:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

Rain Dog wrote:tell you what mate. i think this thread has run it course and i doubt many are even reading it now and i am not here to entertain your hateful little obsessions --- so if you want to call in some of your islamophobe pals and start a fresh muslim hating thread in general chatter --- i'll see you there. more fun to expose bigots in public and i doubt anyone is looking here anymore.
You can't seem to stop your nasty little smearing, can you? I don't hate muslims, nor am I a bigot. You have no idea about my relationship with muslims. I have probably had more interaction with them than you, and that includes an ex girlfriend, like yourself. Would criticising recent Israeli actions make me anti semetic? of course not. I posted a piece by a guy, and you attacked me, just like you attacked others earlier, in a totally out of order way. So I am going to take the article, piece by piece, and prove what he said isn't unreasonable, and that you were wrong to attack me for posting it. I don't know about the whole piece, just about the UK, so I don't actually know if he was right about everything. I guess we shall see as I research the rest. I did google the burning of churches and synagogues for the next piece, and he was correct about that too. So, unless you make an unreserved apology and retract your smearing, that I am an obsessed, ultra right wing, BNP sympathizing, Islamaphobe, hater, bigot, ranter, with muslim hating mates ( you really are a rather nasty piece of work), I will defend the post that set you off.
Rain Dog wrote:tell you what mate. .
Don't call me mate after what you have called me. I can take some banter, but in the space of a few posts, you have went way overboard for no reason.
Rain Dog wrote: i think this thread has run it course .
You don't call the shots.
Rain Dog wrote: i doubt anyone is looking here anymore.
That would suit you, but you know it's a lie.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

UKJ: I think it should be clarified here that not all Islamists are the same. Just as not all christians are the same. I wouldn't be at all quick to lump together people like Westboro Baptist Church members with a "we go on sundays... sometimes" churchgoer at some other random small church. Sure, their beliefs are based on a common premise/book/etc... however their interpretations of them are quite different, and the resulting actions based on those interpretations as well.

The same could easily be said about the Muslim community. Especially as it translates over several countries and continents. For example, would you look that the Cham people here in Cambodia and consider them to be in any way attempting to forward Sharia law in Cambodia? I wouldn't. From what I've seen of them they're a very integrated part of the communities, and exist quite peacefully with their buddhist neighbors. Based on that, I think that generalizing in the way Dr. Hammond has done IS quite wrong, and is based on a limited set of information that has either created or confirmed his bias of an entire religion based on a a few factions of it.
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

OrangeDragon wrote:UKJ: I think it should be clarified here that not all Islamists are the same. Just as not all christians are the same. I wouldn't be at all quick to lump together people like Westboro Baptist Church members with a "we go on sundays... sometimes" churchgoer at some other random small church. Sure, their beliefs are based on a common premise/book/etc... however their interpretations of them are quite different, and the resulting actions based on those interpretations as well.

The same could easily be said about the Muslim community. Especially as it translates over several countries and continents. For example, would you look that the Cham people here in Cambodia and consider them to be in any way attempting to forward Sharia law in Cambodia? I wouldn't. From what I've seen of them they're a very integrated part of the communities, and exist quite peacefully with their buddhist neighbors. Based on that, I think that generalizing in the way Dr. Hammond has done IS quite wrong, and is based on a limited set of information that has either created or confirmed his bias of an entire religion based on a a few factions of it.
No offence, but I have noticed you like to state the obvious, when most of us take things as a given. It should have been taken as a given that the Las Vegas Police probably do a great job catching rapists and muggers etc, and that I was just commenting on tourists. I forget the other examples. Just as it should be taken as a given that I don't think every muslim is on " muslim patrol" in muslim areas etc. Did you spot that I had a muslim GF? Do you think I would see someone that wasn't a good person with a good heart? I will say though, that her family owned her, and her father knocked the shit out of her when he found out about me. I won't bore you with the rest. But that poor woman had a dogs life.
I know that in my UK city,some muslim women aren't allowed to speak!!!! Is it wrong to criticize that? They aren't allowed out after 8pm ish. Nor can they wear what they want. Does that mean I am what RD calls me if I think that is wrong in the UK in 2014?

Dr Hammond hasn't commented on all muslims. He has suggested some %, and what he thinks will happen, based on recent history. Please highlight individual mistakes, thanks, and we can research it.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

UKJ wrote:So is Dr Hammond wrong? He said .......

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions.
In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam.

So do muslims want to rule their "ghettos" ?
Unfortunately this American tourist was drinking a beer in a "muslim area" , and got attacked by the sort of muslim patrols seen in the UK nowadays.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=

And here they are harassing women and gay men in London.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=

And of course, making an MP wanting an entire city to be Israeli free is controlling "their" area.
http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehous ... free-zone/
Wow...Proof positive that...incredible...especially when you look at OZ with only 2.2% and they are already almost an Islamist Caliphate according to our "moderate" regular "good 'ol boy-gee wizz" resident Christian Cult Missionary...what is the world coming to these days? Is Jesus really coming back soon?
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

dagenham wrote: look at OZ with only 2.2% and they are already almost an Islamist Caliphate according to our "moderate" regular "good 'ol boy-gee wizz" resident Christian Cult Missionary.
He didn't say that. Do you think we don't notice you making shit up? He can project into the future, based on the recent past. Sure, he may be wrong, but based on the UK, I would say is isn't far off.

Here's how I saw what he meant. I don't know Australia, so lets use the UK, where we are from.
Bradford - It's now being declared as a non Israel zone, by the local muslim convert MP. Do you see how a certain mindset has taken over a city? Personally, I don't care if it's Israel free. I am more concerned if you get assaulted for drinking, or women and gays get their rights abused etc.
Tower Hamlets - Now Somali muslim run........ Google - voter and charity/ funds redirection fraud.
Birmingham - Google school muslim Trojan horse
This is all in what time scale? The past 10 years? Can you project any likely future?
Tim Linkinwater
Expatriate

Post by Tim Linkinwater »

If anyone's good at quantitative analysis and can be bothered, I'd like to see a regression analysis between all the posters expressing views on this thread and the same ones who expressed views on which hotdamn diggety shootin' iron is the best one for blowing away mofos thread....I mean, protecting your family and property.
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

I wonder if anyone would comment on videos of Christians patrolling the street, chasing off gay people and telling women how to dress, assaulting drinkers ( not 100% of christians, OD ;) ) , declaring a city a " muslim free zone" ? I reckon there would be much condemnation, and rightly so. Or maybe ethnicity. Declaring a city a " random ethnicity" free zone.
Double standards are alive and well.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

UKJ wrote:
dagenham wrote: look at OZ with only 2.2% and they are already almost an Islamist Caliphate according to our "moderate" regular "good 'ol boy-gee wizz" resident Christian Cult Missionary.
He didn't say that. Do you think we don't notice you making shit up? He can project into the future, based on the recent past. Sure, he may be wrong, but based on the UK, I would say is isn't far off.

Here's how I saw what he meant. I don't know Australia, so lets use the UK, where we are from.
Bradford - It's now being declared as a non Israel zone, by the local muslim convert MP. Do you see how a certain mindset has taken over a city? Personally, I don't care if it's Israel free. I am more concerned if you get assaulted for drinking, or women and gays get their rights abused etc.
Tower Hamlets - Now Somali muslim run........ Google - voter and charity/ funds redirection fraud.
Birmingham - Google school muslim Trojan horse
This is all in what time scale? The past 10 years? Can you project any likely future?
dude UKJ. Stop being such a islamaphobic raciest...far right extreme conspiracy theorist. This is 2014.

Muslims in England are peace loving...just because of a few bad apples doesnt mean we should paint the brush...you asshole! They come to england to work....have a family....embrace Englands long proud culture. Its not fair its all white people...in fact its still not diverse enough. Its still shows its imperial roots. What England needs to do is pay restitution to all those oppressed countries you savagely invaded....how deplorable. How can you look in the mirror? You know the only reason why muslims act like this is cause of Christianity...Its a fact! the Crusades! evil barbarians you all are. You never gave other cultures a chance to build and floorish.

http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/17-mi ... our-syria/

Floorish in blood. Takbir!!!! Alllah Akbar!!

:hattip:
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic