Aeon Mall 2 in Phnom Penh: Thug experience

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
User avatar
beaker
Expatriate
Posts: 982
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 8:45 am
Reputation: 138
Location: Ta Khmao
Cambodia

Re: Aeon Mall 2 in Phnom Penh: Thug experience

Post by beaker » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:36 am

rozzieoz wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:14 am
LOL! OP gave me a -1 and called me a shit stirrer.
Whiny cry babies generally don't do very well in Cambodia.

I suggest OP write a rabbit story about his experience.
He rates me -1 on all my posts too.
I see many holes in his story that he can't seem to answer. He kept contradicting himself just like someone who is making up a story.
Like below :
shnoukieBRO wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:51 am
If I would have walked away these 2 would have attacked me. They went ape shit. You were not there, and I wasn't gonna risk even getting one single blow by these losers.
So I asked..
So if you would have been attacked if you walked away then how did you get to the security desk ?
Did you dance away or fly or run ?
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Jenny Tailwarts
Tourist
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 am
Reputation: 2
Qatar

Re: Aeon Mall 2 in Phnom Penh: Thug experience

Post by Jenny Tailwarts » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:02 am

So I trawled through this great waffling shite and then remembered - I am certain I saw this creepy prick when I was there this weekend; the time stamps fit the time I was there enough to sign up and post.

So, assuming you are a 50 something white male, with Grey (to White) hair wearing IIRC a Blue/Grey T-Shirt, waist high elasticated Jeans (maybe cargo pants) with a black rucksack across both shoulders, and a large SLR Camera across your gut you gave me concern at around 4.30pm when you were taking photos of a young Khmer woman and her baby while they were sat on the floor outside the Segafredo Coffee shop that I mentioned you to my wife.

Now, while you are happy to cast aspersions as to "two drunken young black men. , one with white residue around his nose" I am happy to concur with their judgement that you did indeed look like "an old and sick pervert" and maybe you doth protest too much.
User avatar
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Posts: 2778
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 pm
Reputation: 864
Australia

Re: Aeon Mall 2 in Phnom Penh: Thug experience

Post by rozzieoz » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:04 am

And I said your questions were valid LOL!
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Posts: 683
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:42 am
Reputation: 70
Cambodia

Re: Aeon Mall 2 in Phnom Penh: Thug experience

Post by shnoukieBRO » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:27 pm

Jenny Tailwarts wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:02 am
So I trawled through this great waffling shite and then remembered - I am certain I saw this creepy prick when I was there this weekend; the time stamps fit the time I was there enough to sign up and post.

So, assuming you are a 50 something white male, with Grey (to White) hair wearing IIRC a Blue/Grey T-Shirt, waist high elasticated Jeans (maybe cargo pants) with a black rucksack across both shoulders, and a large SLR Camera across your gut you gave me concern at around 4.30pm when you were taking photos of a young Khmer woman and her baby while they were sat on the floor outside the Segafredo Coffee shop that I mentioned you to my wife.

Now, while you are happy to cast aspersions as to "two drunken young black men. , one with white residue around his nose" I am happy to concur with their judgement that you did indeed look like "an old and sick pervert" and maybe you doth protest too much.
Well you're a fool to assume I even have hair or wear trousers. How foolish to fall for stereotypes as well. I always judge a person according to their character not their clothes.

I also see beaker adding his comments to mine in a response to stirr the truth up. The original post says it all. Some people have trouble with the truth and that's a pity.

PR is one of the few decent people here. Oh and he's also quite an accomplished photographer. So I prefer his common sense responses to the judgemental shit stirrers ready to jump on me an accuse me for being a bad person for taking a fricking normal photo. Grrrrr.
Better hip beach days on Ko Rong!
logos
Expatriate
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 4:43 pm
Reputation: 142
Location: PP
Kiribati

Re: Aeon Mall 2 in Phnom Penh: Thug experience

Post by logos » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:40 pm

PR is one of the few decent people here
You just ruined your entire argumentation. Please say no more.
User avatar
beaker
Expatriate
Posts: 982
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 8:45 am
Reputation: 138
Location: Ta Khmao
Cambodia

Re: Aeon Mall 2 in Phnom Penh: Thug experience

Post by beaker » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:49 pm

Is this one of the guys ?

Image

:stir:
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
YeP
Expatriate
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:53 pm
Reputation: 9
Australia

Re: Aeon Mall 2 in Phnom Penh: Thug experience

Post by YeP » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:07 pm

shnoukieBRO wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:27 pm
Jenny Tailwarts wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:02 am
So I trawled through this great waffling shite and then remembered - I am certain I saw this creepy prick when I was there this weekend; the time stamps fit the time I was there enough to sign up and post.

So, assuming you are a 50 something white male, with Grey (to White) hair wearing IIRC a Blue/Grey T-Shirt, waist high elasticated Jeans (maybe cargo pants) with a black rucksack across both shoulders, and a large SLR Camera across your gut you gave me concern at around 4.30pm when you were taking photos of a young Khmer woman and her baby while they were sat on the floor outside the Segafredo Coffee shop that I mentioned you to my wife.

Now, while you are happy to cast aspersions as to "two drunken young black men. , one with white residue around his nose" I am happy to concur with their judgement that you did indeed look like "an old and sick pervert" and maybe you doth protest too much.
Well you're a fool to assume I even have hair or wear trousers. How foolish to fall for stereotypes as well. I always judge a person according to their character not their clothes.

I also see beaker adding his comments to mine in a response to stirr the truth up. The original post says it all. Some people have trouble with the truth and that's a pity.

PR is one of the few decent people here. Oh and he's also quite an accomplished photographer. So I prefer his common sense responses to the judgemental shit stirrers ready to jump on me an accuse me for being a bad person for taking a fricking normal photo. Grrrrr.
Are you the person described above or not ?
User avatar
takeoman
Expatriate
Posts: 523
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 3:20 pm
Reputation: 85
Location: Takeo Province
Ireland

Re: Aeon Mall 2 in Phnom Penh: Thug experience

Post by takeoman » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:14 pm

rozzieoz wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:04 am
And I said your questions were valid LOL!
As the OP has refused to answer most questions, here is an attempt to connect the dots and provide a joined up version of the story.
OP enters Aeon Mall 2 where he intends taking pictures for his facebook page (whether he was using a camera or just his phone not specified).
Seeing some girls taking selfies he decides to take one of them(whether he asked their permission not specified).
Two young males take exception to his action and demand he deletes the picture, he protests his innocence, but they are insistent.
He decides to go to security on the top floor and have them examine the offending snapshot, presumably accompanied or followed by his accusers.
Security give the photo the all clear and ask the young men to not be so verbally aggressive( there is no evidence that the incident resulted in physical violence).
Faced with their intransigence OP finally deletes photo. OP goes to the information desk to make a complaint(whether about the men or mall security or both not specified). While doing so he is incensed to see the two males exiting the building, as he wanted them punished. :hattip:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
User avatar
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Posts: 2778
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 pm
Reputation: 864
Australia

Re: Aeon Mall 2 in Phnom Penh: Thug experience

Post by rozzieoz » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:21 pm

takeoman wrote:
rozzieoz wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:04 am
And I said your questions were valid LOL!
As the OP has refused to answer most questions, here is an attempt to connect the dots and provide a joined up version of the story.
OP enters Aeon Mall 2 where he intends taking pictures for his facebook page (whether he was using a camera or just his phone not specified).
Seeing some girls taking selfies he decides to take one of them(whether he asked their permission not specified).
Two young males take exception to his action and demand he deletes the picture, he protests his innocence, but they are insistent.
He decides to go to security on the top floor and have them examine the offending snapshot, presumably accompanied or followed by his accusers.
Security give the photo the all clear and ask the young men to not be so verbally aggressive( there is no evidence that the incident resulted in physical violence).
Faced with their intransigence OP finally deletes photo. OP goes to the information desk to make a complaint(whether about the men or mall security or both not specified). While doing so he is incensed to see the two males exiting the building, as he wanted them punished. :hattip:
Well done.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Posts: 683
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:42 am
Reputation: 70
Cambodia

Re: Aeon Mall 2 in Phnom Penh: Thug experience

Post by shnoukieBRO » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:36 pm

:color What is this? Battle of the Iron Mall??.

The photo subjects actually made an effort to pose for a photo which was made on a crappy phone camera........Read the freaking posts correctly.....

:snorting: :voilent1: :sign17: :tard:
Better hip beach days on Ko Rong!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anthony's Weiner, Ghostwriter, Google Adsense [Bot], MSN [Bot], SINUS and 907 guests