Had issues with Vaping kit at Post office, and now.....

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Had issues with Vaping kit at Post office, and now.....

Post by chkwoot »

SlackWaster wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 9:11 pm Thanks for your help everyone.

I had trouble with some eJuice last week, I told them it was something else, took a few tense minutes but they let me have them, that's why I knew my obvious vape would get pulled.

However - my sender sent by Fedex who called me and met me in the street - all good. Seems to be the way to go.

I have had the same problem in Thailand, everyone telling me to be careful - which is fair enough, I keep vaping to bars I know and the guesthouse.

I know vaping is a bit poncy, but it has kept me off the cigarettes for years now, which has to be better, I feel great, so...

Also - I am aware of a few people in PP who sell juice and kit - no disrespect but it;s not great quality as expected.

Thanks for all your assistance, looks like I'm going to enjoy this forum

For any vapers interested, I got a Luxotic Squonker with a Tobinho atty. It's perfect.
That's good news! I agree about vaping, and I don't give a flying fuck about how others feel about it. My kit doesn't spew out big clouds of vapor, because I'm not trying to be a poncy attention whore. I just want to quit smoking cancer sticks, and slowly break my addiction to one of the most addictive substances known to man. I've tried hypnosis, nicotine patches and gum, acupuncture, and some weird "Chinese medicine" shit. Nothing worked until I tried vaping. Fuck the haters and trolls! My health is way more important than your uninformed opinion of me!

But, to be fair, Luxotic Squonker does sound a bit gay. :stir: :crazy:
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
Gilmore
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Gilmore »

They were banned in conjunction with shishas because the teenage son of a top official came home stoned from a shisha joint in Siem Reap. The original reason given was that, like shisha, they could be used for smoking dope-they can't.
My supplier, who has run a very successful business before and after the ban, says he has it on good authority they will be legalised after the elections. I have my doubts.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

luckily dont do either but looked at it up;
When comparing vaping and smoking, there are many different aspects to take into consideration. In the bigger picture, the only thing throwing a little bit of shade on vaping is the long-term effects, something that only time can unveil.

https://vapingdaily.com/smoking-vs-vaping/
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

A ‘ doctor ‘ ( that’s my story and I’m stickin to it ) in amerika sent me a vap thingie and 2 of the watchamacallits
( ammunition) . I don’t smoke tobacco or vape and don’t know how to use it .. I’ve had it for some time now and wonder if the THC distillate gets old / expires , I could take a pic of the gear , vape 💨 thing and strawberry lime 🍓 / bubblegum train wreck because the FEATHRVAPE.com link don’t work .. so I’m in the dark until the time is right ..
¿ any advice ?
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
SlackWaster
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by SlackWaster »

Yes - they have kept me of the ciggies and that's the main thing.

To the other person - you have a vape you need advice on how to use it? Can meet for a coffee/tea anytime and I can show you. Otherwise - put some pictures up of what you have got and I'll be able to take you through it.
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

I used to be a vaper but I still started until I started worrying about things like this...http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44149281
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by cannabistourist »

Got your parcel finally ?
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic