Transport Tuk Tuk Sales/cart from PP to SR

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Transport Tuk Tuk Sales/cart from PP to SR

Post by Kammekor »

Go to the street around Psar Oh'Russei. On the Western EASTERN strip (left of the big Pharmacy, forgot its name....) there's loads of places with trucks in front, and they have trucks going in all directions. Pretty sure they will take your tuk tuk. Cover it well though.

Alternative: ask your dealer. They must have a service delivering multiple tuk tuks to dealers around Cambodia. Just Yesterday four white Bajaj tuk tuks were delivered to the town I live.
james1234
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by james1234 »

STEVITO wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:42 am There is an Australian guy called Norm who ships motorbikes etc to and from Siem Reap/Phnom Penh on a truck. His contact number is 095610817. You can discuss rates/options with him there.
thanks!
Kammekor wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:27 am Go to the street around Psar Oh'Russei. On the Western EASTERN strip (left of the big Pharmacy, forgot its name....) there's loads of places with trucks in front, and they have trucks going in all directions. Pretty sure they will take your tuk tuk. Cover it well though.

Alternative: ask your dealer. They must have a service delivering multiple tuk tuks to dealers around Cambodia. Just Yesterday four white Bajaj tuk tuks were delivered to the town I live.
Bought the Tuk tuk from an NGO, no dealer!
The NGO is looking now for transport options and I will forward your tips!
Thanks a lot!
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

I think you're asking the wrong demographic.

Ask a Khmer guy how he would do it.
Honey69
Expatriate
Cuba

Post by Honey69 »

that genius wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:06 am I think you're asking the wrong demographic.

Ask a Khmer guy how he would do it.
This is the smartest answer and solution.
"please keep the personal squabbling and name calling to a minimum. we do not want it here. use the ignore function if you are unable to contain your animosities in debate."
--- frank lee bent ---
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

I remember putting up a hammock on an old empty cargo boat deck for the overnight trip to Siem Reap from PP years ago - there would have been plenty of room for a tuk tuk.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:23 pm I remember putting up a hammock on an old empty cargo boat deck for the overnight trip to Siem Reap from PP years ago - there would have been plenty of room for a tuk tuk.
That would work.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic