Random experience in a girls bar

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
violet
Expatriate

Re: Random experience in a girls bar

Post by violet »

Kayve wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:52 am You're not missing her bruh, your D is missing her.

As you said yourself, even the way of eating is different, in your normal state, you'll find eat repulsive but when she'll be eating something else, you'll forgive her and find many excuses for her behaviour blablabla...

Sorry for the poetry :lol:

And if you can't handle your feelings, go full for it and burn yourself, this is the only way to learn anyway :stir:

(SHE was different ) :assasin:

^she WAS different, until reality set in.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

AndyKK wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:40 am I would think a few have been in the same situation. Some will have, and still in a relationship with a girl from a bar. Good or bad.
Indeed and more than a few methinks have succumbed to the charms of the demure local ladies. Some would say they've seen the light after unsatisfying relationships in the west.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

violet wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:12 amI stopped reading at 'she said she missed me ... Blah blah blah'.
You got further than I did.
phuketrichard wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:34 ami got as far as....I started to have special feelings for a bar girl.
Yup, this is how far I got.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

KevinT wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:07 pmshe must be really poor like almost all Cambodians
Some of them are so poor they only have two SUVs.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:37 pm
KevinT wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:07 pmshe must be really poor like almost all Cambodians
Some of them are so poor they only have two SUVs.
And one of those is probably last year's model. Poor thing.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

I think he should post a pic, people are going to know her. Tell your dick to get a job if he wants to spend all your money.
TheSiemReaper
Expatriate
Haiti

Post by TheSiemReaper »

Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

Please tell us which bar :evil:
Don't forget the water buffalo
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

Kayve wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:35 pm Please tell us which bar :evil:
Jamie and or GM have likely already bopped her.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Kevin T, I see you are new to the forum and probably don't realize how jealous a lot of the posters can be. If she said she missed you and you get ""wood" when you are around her, I think you should ditch the fiance, sell what ever you own and make a go of it. Brother, you only live once. I can t imagine going through life wondering if she was the one when you are chained to milk toast or whatever her name is. If it doesn 't work out the fiance will have you back I am sure after a little grovelling and some killer new positions.

I'mjust saying if these guys that poo poo your feelings for her were really living life to the fullest, would they be spending there days posting on forums? Leave your fiance tonight, don t even tell her you are done and give your dreams a chance to flourish! I am proud to know a guy like you, I envy you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic