Thieves exposition thread...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Thieves exposition thread...

Post by kiwiincambodia »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:Those photos are taken from U-care, maybe not the U-care where they were displayed, but definitely from U-care
Yeah you can see the u care sign in the background of one or two but still. When did they start selling booze?
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Thieves exposition thread...

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:57 am
prahocalypse now wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:46 am
Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:54 am Image
The person who made that poster has a great sense of irony. Putting the pic of the guy who looks like a victim of the Nazis on the far-right.
Correction, it was at Smile Mart, not Panda, i’m still wasted from meering last evening couple that quite saved my life in Liang Prabang, lovely they are indeed!
Correction again, it was indeed at Panda Mart, i was indeed Panda Mart.
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic