British Scammer JOHN ELLIOTT QUARRIE Arrested in Siem Reap, Cambodia For Overstaying Visa

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
vnandwana
Tourist

British Scammer JOHN ELLIOTT QUARRIE Arrested in Siem Reap, Cambodia For Overstaying Visa

Post by vnandwana »

Hello Dear fallow Cambodian,

I want to warn you people as Mr. John Ellitt Quarie is a scammer currently staying in Hang Tep hotel. He has been scamming people around the world and nowadays He is in Combodia.

He claims that he is a big business man and always offer you a business so you can make a big money . He claims that he is launching or running these business : JOHN QUARRIE

skyoe:[email protected]
Rocket Holding Ltd
www.aciti.com Ping a Ride Launching 25th April
www.flexyhotels.com Launching 15rd April
www.stockwagon.com
www.bestbuyleads.com
https://www.facebook.com/stockwagon
https://twitter.com/stockwagon
https://uk.linkedin.com/in/bestbuyleads

Bitcoin Wallet Master
17jq85jrbx27Gw7UGhqcU7bJERvRtYvtHd use this
16SzC4Ubyrpf2vok78TKqfR4SeZCW2HWWS
Ethereum Wallet Master
0xbDfDB29f03D4503F5c913feBA393962153D59b8a use this
0x3126fb1ab7C65c03B3e5824C4eD24f3f1AA1B64a

Please do not fall under his trap. He will ask you money and then would not respond you at all. In Combodia , he scammed Vuthy Chour for about $550 , who runs a small Paypal company as in Combodia you can not get money from Paypal , so John called to Vuthy that if vuthy can send a invoice of $550 to me (Bony). Then I paid to this invoice , vuthy got only little % as its his business and then vuthy transferred rest money to John. after that John did not reply to me and I filed a dispute. So John scammed vuthy as well as me.

At the same time I paid $1000 USd to john through my credit card , I disputed that also . So John scammed me $1550 and john scammed vuthy $550.

John claims that he is a big business man but he could not pay his hotel bill , where he is staying in Combodia . So hotel also complained about John to police.

Its a real warning to you people of Combodia , please do not come under his trap. This guy John is a scammer.

If you need more information , please feel free to contact me .

Vaibhav Nandwana aka Bony
[email protected]
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: John Elliott Quarrie, the Scammer

Post by frank lee bent »

What is his country?
vnandwana
Tourist

Post by vnandwana »

frank lee bent wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:46 am What is his country?
I think , he is from U.K.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Looks like he's getting deported

CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Siem Reap: On June 22 at 2 pm, the department of investigations and procedures and the department of foreigner control arrested a 54-year-old British man, JOHN ELLIOTT QUARRIE, at Mother Home Inn Guesthouse in Siem Reap for overstaying his visa.

The police said that the British man entered Cambodia on May 01, 2016 at Siem Reap International Airport. He has been staying at the guesthouse with no job and using his visa which expired on October 08, 2016. He said the reason that he didn't extend the visa was because he didn't have enough money to afford it.

Recently, JOHN ELLIOTT QUARRIE was taken to Provincial Deportation Center to follow legal procedures.

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: British Scammer JOHN ELLIOTT QUARRIE Arrested in Siem Reap, Cambodia For Overstaying Visa

Post by cannabistourist »

Good jobs rats !
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic