Is a chinese person real?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Raksmey
Tourist
Cambodia

Is a chinese person real?

Post by Raksmey »

Lately I've been looking at a lot of holographic technology and I got to say I think that the Chinese people that are around Cambodia really could possibly be from a holographic perspective I'm not too sure they're even real people that all I see a bunch of them walking around the cities and talking here and there are glitchy and they don't think they're real at all is it possible that Holograms are real and does the Chinese government have the technology available to themselves to project holographic images of Chinese people into Cambodia on such a wide scale?
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Is a chinese person real?

Post by that genius »

Timothy Leary is dead. Try and move on.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Did you drop your glasses?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

yeah it is just holograms of old bruce lee and jackie chan clips
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

Grammar clearly isn't real in your world.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

Put down the crack pipe raksmey.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Raksmey wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:15 pm Lately I've been looking at a lot of holographic technology and I got to say I think that the Chinese people that are around Cambodia really could possibly be from a holographic perspective I'm not too sure they're even real people that all I see a bunch of them walking around the cities and talking here and there are glitchy and they don't think they're real at all is it possible that Holograms are real and does the Chinese government have the technology available to themselves to project holographic images of Chinese people into Cambodia on such a wide scale?
You need to get out of the basement! :plus1:

On most days, we do not wake up anticipating that we may be suddenly thrust into the sky while popcorn shrimp rains down like confetti, as some guy roars from above: “Hey, there, I’m Jack. And you are in a computer simulation.” Instead, we wake up thinking that an atom is an atom, that our physics is inherent to this universe and not prone to arbitrary change by coders, and that our reality is, well, real.

Yet there may be another possibility. Someday soon, you could spend your waking hours wandering through alternative worlds where most of the people you meet aren’t really people. Indeed, how will you know whether you’re a person? When virtual humans come to outnumber real ones, then as the Oxford philosopher Nick Bostrom argued in an influential 2003 paper, any given person should rationally conclude he or she is made of ones and zeros rather than flesh and blood.

http://cosmos.nautil.us/short/132/virtu ... multiverse
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Nothing is real. Strawberry fields forever.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
kocdim
Expatriate
Fiji

Post by kocdim »

I tell you what. Try to find some Chinese girl. Then try to "fill" if her body is real. Now when she slaps your face, if hurts is real if doesnt is not real. Also if the police come and arrest you that means the girl is real also.
Small price to pay, to get rid of the doubts.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic