ATM Fees & Obtaining a Local Bank Account

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: ATM Fees & Obtaining a Local Bank Account

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:31 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:45 pm
PSD-Kiwi wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:32 pm If you lose your card, use the app to issue a virtual card which enables you to withdraw money from an ABA ATM....BOOOOM!

Or, just go into the bank on Sat morning, ABA are open till midday on Saturdays.

Or, just don't lose your card ;)

But, if you're really that worried about losing your card, open an account with another local bank with some backup funds for the weekend, just in case.
my ABA is linked to an old number, so i cant verify it on my latest phone/number, is there a way around this? like going into the bank and asking them to change my number on my file and to re set up my app? have i answered my own question?
Haha, yes you did answer your own question.
cool, thanks, know for a while but cba getting a ticket and queuing up for 30 minutes for no reason lol
been meaning to do it for a couple of years now :facepalm:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

yeaperdoo , a thou in one pull . & usually all the hundreds are in consecutive order . have plenty photos of 10 hundreds all in a row in consecutive order .. . weird tho is it only works during banking hours , if you go on weekends or after 3:30 or 4 pm it says “ service is NOT abailable ( yes aBIlablae they spell available with a B , not a V ! .. pretty weird .. and there are 2in shitsville, i never been to Pp . if there i would not know ..
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Nobby Stiles
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Nobby Stiles »

pissontheroof wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:24 pm yeaperdoo , a thou in one pull . & usually all the hundreds are in consecutive order . have plenty photos of 10 hundreds all in a row in consecutive order .. . weird tho is it only works during banking hours , if you go on weekends or after 3:30 or 4 pm it says “ service is NOT abailable ( yes aBIlablae they spell available with a B , not a V ! .. pretty weird .. and there are 2in shitsville, i never been to Pp . if there i would not know ..

Thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic