American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

Post by OrangeDragon »

People like to throw the word hypocrisy around... was the conflict between US and Russia hypocrisy after they'd worked jointly during WW2?

Sometimes allies (or even partial ones) change... it happens. It doesn't make reacting to the new situation differently hypocritical.

If I give a buddy a box of rubbers, then want to punch his face in because he used them on my sister... i'm not a hypocrite, I'm pissed off that he fucked my sister.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Why do you have a box of rubbers? I'm not judging, that just seems odd.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

StroppyChops wrote:Why do you have a box of rubbers? I'm not judging, that just seems odd.
More importantly...what's his sister's phone number?
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

taranis wrote:I wonder what the whole region would be like if Islam was not taught so fervently from a young age? And certain people like the Kurds had their own countries from the start?

Why oh why the west is so fixated with keeping countries whole I do not understand, let Iraq break up, let Libya break up, let Syria break up and stop people dying for the sake of present borders. If Shiites and Sunnis don't want to live together then let them have their own countries in Iraq. And give the Arab Christians and Kurds have their own places as well, keep the peace and let people just be.
The area was ruled by the Turks before the British with their gunpowder and canons came in. They were the dominant player in the region. Iraq was owned for the most part by the Turks.

Britain changed all that, cut everybody up into little pieces, and set a delicate game of power among the region's leaders, so each would have to scramble and would be equally met by a competing regional power.

Divide and conquer. Set your enemies against themselves, let them do the fighting for you.

They set Kuwait as the "cork in the bottle" to funnel all European goods east onto the gulf, amd vice versa. Independent from Iraq.

Turkey is key, they have a good position near Europe, they will benefit from trade and should probably be allowed control of the region again, as being the most liberalized Muslim country in the area. But the Persians and the Arabs (with their oil) don't want to see that again: a better Muslim telling them what to do.

The Arabs are disorganized and the Persians want nukes. Let the Turks settle things, they'll want a working peace to set up trade...
taranis
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by taranis »

404 Not Known
Last edited by taranis on Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
God Forgives. I don't!
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

Turkey is wait and see right now, AFAIK. Kurds were a problem in southern Turkey, now I don't know.

But Turks are better than Arabs, that's for sure, and Ahmadinejad wants nukes. Let the Turks take over and do trade. They'd lay down the law like Hunsein (haha). Then there'd be a working peace.

Doesn't matter if they're Muslim, though, the Arabs and the Persians still don't like them.

If not the Turks, then the Americans again ... Set up bases like in Korea, Japan, and Germany ...
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

Well now the PM of Turkey is the president also...he recent wanted women to stop laughing in public....he wil hold power till I think 2023? Oh and he has funneled the sloppy jihadist to Syria and called Israel Nazi Germany.

Sooooo you can see which way that is going lmao

ahhh yess.....may we live in interesting times my friends. :beer2:
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

Pure Muslim politics. As much as we deride them as havens of extremism, Muslim populations tend to be cleaner, more organized, and decent business traders, as long as there is some freedom. One would have to play to them and let a few things go to appease the West as well.

Turkey is in an interesting location, and often has to play to multiple interests. Turkey will not be allowed to expand yet, however, things are playing out ... But will be probably be met by Iran and others.

Russia plays a big part in the area as well.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

Im keeping this thread alive for people who are awake to reality of wtf is going down outside street 136 and 104.

Now it is true and it is a fact that the U.S Govt perpetuated the so called "arab spring" and killed Libya's leader with "NATO" Jets...there is no avoiding this and saying it was a grassroots movement? Utter bullshit. Same goes for the other springs across the Arab crescent. Libya has descended back into tribes which was warned by Gaddafi before putting the hit out on him. Also if you are an american you have heard the term Benghazi a shitload on the news. I for one didnt pay much attention to it until Obama fired 3 Top Generals directly linked to the attack. The question is why did he fire them? well the media blames it on none sense when the truth is...is that they know it was an outright cover up for supplying the Jihadist in Libya, taking their arms away only to be sent to Syria literally days after Gaddafi went down. This is no secret....you can fact check this yourself and no its not on INFOWARS.COM for the smartasses who like to sniff their own farts.

Now for Syria its a little different....Assad wasnt caught off guard like Gaddafi and their is far more nationalism and pride in Syria. I will estimate high at this point and say 300k are dead in Syria...about 30k are kids another 150k are civilians. The enemy is a mix which I knew back in late 2012 when the war in Syria started getting hot but received(and still) no attention. The mix is random thug groups ranging from just 15 to over 300 jihadist from various parts of the world...mostly North Africa, Arabia, Turkey and Chechnya. You have Al quida al nursa or w.e name and then their is ISIS an off shoot from the random thugs and al quida. ISIS is now mostly in Iraq not Syria anymore spreading its control over the region and knocking on Iran and Israel's doorstep. Kuwait, Jordan and all the countries(money coming from Qatar. jihadist coming from saudi and yemen) on the Arab peninsula have been the major supporters behind this...but what baffles me is that these countries support Israel...but why?? Why does Egypt want Israel to knock out Hamas so bad? well thats were conspiracy talks kick in and nobody knows wtf goes on in the Locker room during half time. U.S $$$$?

Now yes its terrible what Israel is doing and blah blah blah....I'm not getting into it. Solution is simple...Hamas needs to recognize the state of Israel. Once They do that peace will be established after 1 or 2 generations. It would be nice if the rest of the Arab countries would take in Palestinian refugees but they dont cause they dont like them.

But step back put emotions away...and look at what Israel is up against...and then you will see that this whole Gaza situation is a side show to whats happening down the road and coming quick. Israel has no choice but to make a stand. Im speaking regardless if your anti Zionist which is still an anti Semite or w,e and again put emotions aside.

Now as for the US. Why overthrow so many? kill leaders of nations with no trial and might I add very quickly killed him. Hillary Clinton quote "We came we saw he died"

America which is preaching tolerance at home, is supporting the most intolerant people on the planet. which is a reason why I laugh at a some throwing names around about what I em and others are while you dance to the tune of the government media complex.

Ukraine is no different then Syria....NO DIFFERENT! Just this time the western nations pushed it a little to far and really pissed off Russia. Dont forget Syria is a client state to Russia.

Well...if America and the E.U are turning the flame up high enough to shoot down passenger jetliner...be indirectly responsible to the slaughter of children in Syria and the rapes of women in Iraq. You know its something huge..and the only thing I can come up with is the end if the U.S dollar. If the U.S can get Russia to fold into NATO and then subvert China. America's debt will be wiped clean. But Until then...its ISIS for the world. Remember the shooting down of flight ms17 was a few days after the BRICK meeting in Brazil Hmmmm....

And lets not forget China provoking the situation in India and the South China Sea. It all ties in to a very big and somewhat frightening picture.

I do feel its americas responsibility for Iraq. The troops should have never left in the first place. What Obama did pulling them out shows you how fucking retarded he really is. Hell bent on pulling the troops out. For what? Now you got a Lon Nol situation. More of a reason why U.S Presidents should have some military background.

The handling of Iraq under Bush was piss poor...he greased his dads buddies pockets and left a half ass job. I'm not getting stuck on the broken Bush record cause it wasnt just him. You can also go back to Clinton with the heavy sanctions killing 100s of thousands after 1991. But Im talking here and now.
But whose to say all of this isnt part of a bigger plan? maybe they never planned on rebuilding Iraq just like they never really planned on fixing Libya. Look at the ties between the U.S and Vietnam! You have any idea how many Vietnam vets are heartbroken about this? All part of something bigger.

Anyway I would love to hear some theories on the situation...maybe some ideas on Iran and where they come into play asking for nukes and everything. Check your bullshit at the door. Plz

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/05/benghazi.html Reference to my Benghazi CIA Syria connection.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

HotRecruiter wrote: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:22 pm
taranis wrote:I wonder what the whole region would be like if Islam was not taught so fervently from a young age? And certain people like the Kurds had their own countries from the start?

Why oh why the west is so fixated with keeping countries whole I do not understand, let Iraq break up, let Libya break up, let Syria break up and stop people dying for the sake of present borders. If Shiites and Sunnis don't want to live together then let them have their own countries in Iraq. And give the Arab Christians and Kurds have their own places as well, keep the peace and let people just be.
The area was ruled by the Turks before the British with their gunpowder and canons came in. They were the dominant player in the region. Iraq was owned for the most part by the Turks.

Britain changed all that, cut everybody up into little pieces, and set a delicate game of power among the region's leaders, so each would have to scramble and would be equally met by a competing regional power.

Divide and conquer. Set your enemies against themselves, let them do the fighting for you.

They set Kuwait as the "cork in the bottle" to funnel all European goods east onto the gulf, amd vice versa. Independent from Iraq.

Turkey is key, they have a good position near Europe, they will benefit from trade and should probably be allowed control of the region again, as being the most liberalized Muslim country in the area. But the Persians and the Arabs (with their oil) don't want to see that again: a better Muslim telling them what to do.

The Arabs are disorganized and the Persians want nukes. Let the Turks settle things, they'll want a working peace to set up trade...
HotRecruiter wrote: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:22 pm

I have worked and lived with Turkish people amongst most other muslim nationalities.
Compared to some, the Turkish are not free at all and resemble primate behaviour.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic