Where/how much to rent a blue truck?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Where/how much to rent a blue truck?

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

I need to rent a 1.5-2 ton truck for a day. Can anyone lead me in the right direction and give me an approximate rental cost per day (including driver)? Cost per km?
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Re: Where/how much to rent a blue truck?

Post by HotRecruiter »

I'll try to be helpful.

St 63 just south of St 154. It's a one-way going north, St 63, that is. Lined with blue loading trucks.

I got $30 ($20?) for two hours offered to me a few months ago. Several sizes, the bigger the more fuel costs, the more capacity.

I'm sure you can extrapolate from there.

Perhaps 8 hours - I'd offer $50 then work my way up. Yes, that's low-balling, but takes away any idea of an easy kill. Walk away at least once, there are multiple trucks there, so you can and should shop around, especially for good, experienced drivers.

Often comes with an extra hand or two for free. More labor, a bit more in cost. Depends on what you're moving!
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Where/how much to rent a blue truck?

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Thanks, I'll go check them out this weekend.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic