CPU: Another case of abuse of a 6yo child in Steung Meanchey. Perp arrested! (+Arrest Video)

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: CPU: Another case of abuse of a 6yo child in Steung Meanchey. Perp arrested! (+Arrest Video)

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

bong.kuit wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:45 pm WTF. I didn't bring him into my argument, I used his name because it was used before by another poster. (Who sounded like "Wait until I get my older brother here", anyway) I don't know felg and have nothing against him. Get your facts straight.

I also didn't say you shouldn't take measures to stop him when you catch him in the act, whatever it takes. But what some of you guys were on about was a bit more than preventing crime. You channeled your unrelated anger into this situation, sth that the far right likes to use on these 'against child abuse'-pages on social medi too, stirring anger.

It seems now that the guy wasn't sexually abusing a child. That's exactly what can easily happen when you play Judge Dredd. Congratulations.
Where did i stated that the boy was sexually abused??? And the comment about me like it was ‘wait until my older brother comes’ earns yourself a place on the highest level of my tossers shelf. I can handle things myself. Congratulations? I’m pleased to do so you fuckwit!
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: CPU: Another case of abuse of a 6yo child in Steung Meanchey. Perp arrested! (+Arrest Video)

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

The father has been arrested for beating up his son. This form of child abuse is more common than pedophilia, but it is not always reported.
It would be interesting to know who took the video and posted it on social media instead of informing the authorities . Was it someone who felt that they could not intervene directly ? The mother, a family member, a neighbor ?
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
bong.kuit
Expatriate

Post by bong.kuit »

Ok, my mistake for thinking he was sexually abused. I misread it, maybe also bc of your guys strong reaction.

On the other hand, borum blah, why don't you just write that you'd beat him up yourself, instead of bringing someone unrelated into it? Look at your defensive response when you misunderstood John Bingham, lol, you knew it wasn't right. And not to be liked by someone like you surely doesn't bother me a bit.

I stay by my point, if sexual abuse or "just" physical abuse. It's ok to use violence to protect the child in that situation, it's not ok to apply self-justice. That goes against the accomplishments of the last millenium of civilization.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Jesus, you two are turning this thread into a soup sandwich, just drop it already ffs.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic