CPU: Another case of abuse of a 6yo child in Steung Meanchey. Perp arrested! (+Arrest Video)

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

CPU: Another case of abuse of a 6yo child in Steung Meanchey. Perp arrested! (+Arrest Video)

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

Last edited by Borum-Ex frm TOForum on Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: CPU: Another case of abuse of a 6yo child. Perp arrested! (+Arrest Video)

I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: CPU: Another case of abuse of a 6yo child in Steung Meanchey. Perp arrested! (+Arrest Video)

The scumbag: Image

I’m sure felg would amuse himself with him in his hands.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: CPU: Another case of abuse of a 6yo child in Steung Meanchey. Perp arrested! (+Arrest Video)

Post by Duncan »

Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:56 pm The scumbag: Image

What ,,,, No uniform ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
bong.kuit
Expatriate

Post by bong.kuit »

So felg is also an abusive, sadistic person?
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

bong.kuit wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:37 pm

I never met him irl, but online we’ve chatted, he ain’t by far like that afaik, but honestly, wouldn’t the majority here likes to beat this evil piece of shit? Each one hit. You can count me in!
cadot
Tourist
Indonesia

Post by cadot »

CPU = Child Protection Unit?
BRAVO && SALUTE
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

cadot wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:30 pm CPU = Child Protection Unit?
BRAVO && SALUTE
Oui, c’est la meme. .
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

bong.kuit wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:37 pm

Not as sadistic as a kiddy-fucker..perhaps you missed that small detail?
bong.kuit
Expatriate

Post by bong.kuit »

No, I didn't miss that at all. It's just that I don't believe in medieval shit like an eye for an eye and such.
Justice is not revenge. I could understand revenge if it would come from someone that is directly involved, like the family. Otherwise it is just bloodlust.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic