(part-time) fundraising job creating huge value!

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
mariken.kruijff
Tourist
Hong Kong

(part-time) fundraising job creating huge value!

Post by mariken.kruijff »

The Rabbit School - a school for mentally handicapped children is looking for someone to help set-up and structure its fundraising activity.
We are looking for someone with spare time (approx. 3 days a week / to full time) wanting to help and doing something incredibly rewarding.
The Rabbit school, currently providing schooling to approx. 800 children across the country, is managed my a great local team of professionals with mostly educational background. The team needs additional competence to continuously look for new funds. Our candidate should be able to write good English proposals.

I am a volunteer for the Rabbit school and I live in Hong Kong. I am looking for support from somebody who would like to work along with me an a small team but is based in Phnom Penh. This could be a interesting opportunity for an expat partner, an international student or anybody else wanting to contribute to an incredibly good purpose. Let me know if you have any interest or want to know more, please contact me at [email protected]
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: (part-time) fundraising job creating huge value!

Post by StroppyChops »

This might seem like a callous response, especially given that your school is for handicapped children - but to my understanding only two scenarios are likely.

1. Someone other than the handicapped children are profiting or will profit financially from this endeavour, or
2. This is a truly humanitarian work that is being driven by an NGO, agency, or philanthropist.

I may have missed a scenario, feel free to correct me. Care to comment on whether it's one or two, and perhaps give more detail?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

mariken.kruijff wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:27 pm The Rabbit School - a school for mentally handicapped children is looking for someone to help set-up and structure its fundraising activity.
We are looking for someone with spare time (approx. 3 days a week / to full time) wanting to help and doing something incredibly rewarding.
The Rabbit school, currently providing schooling to approx. 800 children across the country, is managed my a great local team of professionals with mostly educational background. The team needs additional competence to continuously look for new funds. Our candidate should be able to write good English proposals.

I am a volunteer for the Rabbit school and I live in Hong Kong. I am looking for support from somebody who would like to work along with me an a small team but is based in Phnom Penh. This could be a interesting opportunity for an expat partner, an international student or anybody else wanting to contribute to an incredibly good purpose. Let me know if you have any interest or want to know more, please contact me at [email protected]
How much is the salary?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic