Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by dagenham »

The Add Jay wrote:Those are all far left extermistS non for profits....southern poverty law center? HOW CAN YOU TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY? Dude the picture is what I was pointing out not her! All I was pointing out was an ISIS flag in NJ.
Brother...stay calm...put that glass pipe down...go home to the States, buy an assault rifle and hunt down some of them there Muslims...easy...get a few cartridges...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

The Add Jay wrote:Those are all far left extermistS non for profits....southern poverty law center? HOW CAN YOU TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY? Dude the picture is what I was pointing out not her! All I was pointing out was an ISIS flag in NJ.
Honestly I saw her name and did not want to give her the page hit. She is also well known for hoaxes created to stir up hatred against Muslims --- she is sort of like a Jewish version of Sean hannritty on fox -- but maybe many times more extreme -- as hard as that might be to imagine.
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

The Add Jay wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:
The Add Jay wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:As that URL wasn't to any potentially offensive article... but i don't care for that site being linked to this one via google, i put it in a "code" block so the system wouldn't actually turn the URL into a link, but left it in place.
dude wtf r u talking about bigorty? I cant do this over the computer. im just getting frustrated.
reference the thread regarding ebola and gays...

THATS FACT also his name is Gaëtan Dugas and he is known as patient zero. I also said that to ruffle some feathers for the emotionally unstable.
Since the whole thread is nice and fucked anyway, what's one more derailment...
After the study, mistaken assertions claimed he brought the HIV virus to the U.S., but Dugas was not the initial carrier of the infection to North America. He is used as an example in epidemiology of an index case.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ga%C3%ABtan_Dugas
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

dagenham wrote:
Brother...stay calm...put that glass pipe down...go home to the States, buy an assault rifle and hunt down some of them there Muslims...easy...get a few cartridges...
A lot of these guys mistake Sikhs for Muslims --- happened many times in redneck areas. Poor Sikhs -- just because they wear turbans -- most Muslims men do not by the way. Any Headgear will do on "raghead hunting season" Yeeeee Haaaaaaa!!!
Tim Linkinwater
Expatriate

Post by Tim Linkinwater »

Rain Dog wrote:
dagenham wrote:
A lot of these guys mistake Sikhs for Muslims --- happened many times in redneck areas. Poor Sikhs -- just because they wear turbans -- most Muslims men do not by the way. Any Headgear will do on "raghead hunting season" Yeeeee Haaaaaaa!!!
I'm getting confused now - thought I'd got this hate speech figured finally. It's ok to call people rednecks? That seems particularly unfair as I imagine most of them are unable to use a computer and defend themselves.
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

Tim Linkinwater wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:
dagenham wrote:
I'm getting confused now - thought I'd got this hate speech figured finally. It's ok to call people rednecks? That seems particularly unfair as I imagine most of them are unable to use a computer and defend themselves.
Rednecks=Ok
Redskins (The name of our Capital city's football team) = Not Ok

It is an American thing.
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

Rain Dog wrote:A lot of these guys mistake Sikhs for Muslims --- happened many times in redneck areas. Poor Sikhs -- just because they wear turbans -- most Muslims men do not by the way. Any Headgear will do on "raghead hunting season" Yeeeee Haaaaaaa!!!
Just Googled 'Sikh man attacked' and the first three instances to come up were in New York and Coventry, neither of which impress me as "redneck" areas.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

Interesting...ever since he was called out on his patently outrageous "Islamist Invasion of OZ" the good 'ol boy has been totally mute on this thread....while posting like mad on other ones (per usual)...and he is never ever silent...hmmm...probably acutely embarrassed for revealing himself...oh well, I sincerely wish him well and may he rest in peace...

But he'll be back..it''s his job after all...
Last edited by dagenham on Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

LTO wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:A lot of these guys mistake Sikhs for Muslims --- happened many times in redneck areas. Poor Sikhs -- just because they wear turbans -- most Muslims men do not by the way. Any Headgear will do on "raghead hunting season" Yeeeee Haaaaaaa!!!
Just Googled 'Sikh man attacked' and the first three instances to come up were in New York and Coventry, neither of which impress me as "redneck" areas.
Ha! Every area is a potential "redneck" area in the States these days...
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

LTO wrote:
I am originally from upstate New York. Trust me -- it's redneck. There are rednecks in every corner of America.

Come to think of it maybe I am a suppressed redneck myself -- once drove an old Chevy and owned a few guns and indeed enjoy some good old country music sometimes.

Just not a racist or bigoted one.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic