Marriage Documents needed for Barang

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Marriage Documents needed for Barang

Post by chkwoot »

So, you've given up on the idea of working here, and now understand that it will be very difficult to get your 19 year old, 30 day "fiance", a US tourist visa, so you're gonna get married and go full on K-3? Still not as easy and quick as you seem to think. Good luck! Please keep us posted!
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
bvanfossen
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bvanfossen »

chkwoot wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:16 am So, you've given up on the idea of working here, and now understand that it will be very difficult to get your 19 year old, 30 day "fiance", a US tourist visa, so you're gonna get married and go full on K-3? Still not as easy and quick as you seem to think. Good luck! Please keep us posted!
I don't understand where this is coming from. I have Roz creating a CV for me currently. I fully intend to get an apartment when I arrive on the 27th.

Why are so many ppl here hateful? I belong to many different forums never have I experienced one like this. I'm just trying to ask for help.

I want to make sure I have everything I need in case things work out with my gf positively and we marry.

So what if she's 171/2 that's my business :whistler:

Sry for typos, I'm currently driving risking lives
Last edited by bvanfossen on Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
bvanfossen
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bvanfossen »

Sounds like the only items for me to bring from the US is my passport of course, proof of income and criminal background check which the cops gave me a copy the last time I was arrested! 😂
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic