Darknet is creating fatuous drivel

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Darknet is creating fatuous drivel

Post by pissontheroof »

Imageif i had known there was VIP area i would have joined up along time ago when i was young enuf to take advantage .
it has to be all outdated now .. but might as well take a look if possible , what are the requirements ?.
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

frank lee bent wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:33 am what happens in darknet stays in darknet
final warning
What? The Darknet section is frequently advertised with descriptions of what happens in the Darknet section.
General Mackevili wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 9:03 am we have more sensitive information about Carl Kendall's death in the Darknet News forum, which includes an image that makes it pretty clear it was suicide.

darknet-cambodia-news/british-man-carl- ... 20423.html
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

pissontheroof wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:38 am if i had known there was VIP area i would have joined up along time ago when i was young enuf to take advantage .
it has to be all outdated now .. but might as well take a look if possible , what are the requirements ?.
rozzieoz wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:28 am I just realised I am not a member of VIP Nightlife, someone let me in please.
the doors been unlocked :thumb:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
4000islandsguy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by 4000islandsguy »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:28 am
4000islandsguy wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:20 am There isn't enough interesting content for a newbie to get to 20 posts without making stupid one line comments. Many websites use the same type of filter and have the same problem.
Can I ask what you consider interesting?
All I meant to say is an average newbie might have to wait a long time to make 20 posts. Partially because there is nothing interesting to comment on, partially because a newbie doesn't have anything to add, and mostly because there is not that much interesting happening in Cambodia these days for the average person.

I find it interesting that anybody would care what I find interesting.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

4000islandsguy wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:27 pm
4000islandsguy wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:20 am There isn't enough interesting content for a newbie to get to 20 posts without making stupid one line comments. Many websites use the same type of filter and have the same problem.
All I meant to say is an average newbie might have to wait a long time to make 20 posts. Partially because there is nothing interesting to comment on, partially because a newbie doesn't have anything to add, and mostly because there is not that much interesting happening in Cambodia these days for the average person.

That's an interesting post .
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
4000islandsguy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by 4000islandsguy »

Duncan wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:31 pm

That's an interesting post .
So what is your take on it?
4000islandsguy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by 4000islandsguy »

It's like Teakdoor or Rogan Pattaya Addicts boards where you have to make 20 or 100 posts to make threads or have an av or whatever. That can be a barrier that for some isn't worth climbing. If you disagree with me I can always find you in the rap wars thread.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

I have an interest as I try to post articles that I believe may be of interest to those interested in Cambodia.
4000islandsguy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by 4000islandsguy »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:44 pm
I have an interest as I try to post articles that I believe may be of interest to those interested in Cambodia.
In that case I am glad I could be of service.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

4000islandsguy wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:46 pm
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:44 pm
In that case I am glad I could be of service.
But you weren't as you didn't tell me your interests.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic