Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by OrangeDragon »

Also moving the to the asinine arena... it's degraded to that point with mud slinging and name calling. it's a shame a group of grown men and women can't discuss the subject of religion as such and have to turn into 14 year old children puffing up their chests to prove how right they are.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

OrangeDragon wrote:Merged the new thread dengaham made with the one that already existed on the subject, and which he quoted his original post from. And this is exactly the kind of shit i was talking about that lead to your original ban dengaham... do I need to use caps for you to understand it?
This thread is bogged down and my point is a separate one...there is no name calling, no "hate speech", no trolling...read it...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
Dara
Expatriate

Post by Dara »

Joker Poker wrote:Well, I'm sorry that a potentially thought provoking thread has turned into such a morass.
Thanks Joker,

Did you notice that no one said, "What would Jesus say?" I speak here
for the Jesuits, who unfortunately can not speak for themselves.
Jesus would say that Islam is the closest thing to the true religion,
and that he would be Islamic.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

dagenham wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:Merged the new thread dengaham made with the one that already existed on the subject, and which he quoted his original post from. And this is exactly the kind of shit i was talking about that lead to your original ban dengaham... do I need to use caps for you to understand it?
This thread is bogged down and my point is a separate one...there is no name calling, no "hate speech", no trolling...read it...
Congradulations on bogging it down... no neet to start another one. This one got moved because the subject is obviously undiscussable here. And re-read your whole last sentence in the "OP" you tried to create, then ask yourself about the there is no name calling, no "hate speech", no trolling aspect.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

OrangeDragon wrote:Also moving the to the asinine arena... it's degraded to that point with mud slinging and name calling. it's a shame a group of grown men and women can't discuss the subject of religion as such and have to turn into 14 year old children puffing up their chests to prove how right they are.
That applies to your good friend SC too, Brother...OZ turning Islamist? He's clearly off balance here...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

Why? You are now threatening him for bringing relevant facts to the case as to the presence of Muslims in Oz?! I would think this is very relevant to Stroopy's suggestion Oz is being taken over be evil Moooosssliiiiimmmmms.
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

OrangeDragon wrote:
dagenham wrote:
Congradulations on bogging it down... no neet to start another one. This one got moved because the subject is obviously undiscussable here. And re-read your whole last sentence in the "OP" you tried to create, then ask yourself about the there is no name calling, no "hate speech", no trolling aspect.
You're so wedded to SC you can't see through his BS...there is no evidence whatsoever for OZ turning Islamist... so why not call him out on irrational hate filled "fear-mongering"?
Dara
Expatriate

Post by Dara »

So it appears that Stroppy set a trap.
And he baited it well.

Then he attacks people who fell in.

The failure of Chrisianity. Epic fail.
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

dagenham wrote:
You're so wedded to SC you can't see through his BS...there is no evidence whatsoever for OZ turning Islamist... so why not call him out on irrational hate filled "fear-mongering"?
I could care less if OD agrees with SC or not ---- but he really needs to stop protecting him and censoring counterarguments against him so that others can do it.

Level playing field?

Your thread was spot in Oz is 2% Muslim --- why all the alarmist hysteria in the original post?
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

dagenham wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:
dagenham wrote:
You keep trying to make my actions about stroppy... they're not. Clue in and get over it. They're about this site. I'm not going to have you bashing every new member just because you don't like their religion, or chasing off religious ones because they've read your drivel. Stroppy is more than willing to respond to your challenges, not all persons of religion would be willing to and would just pass over the site. People who could be valuable contributors, which frankly you're not being by ranting and raving over your 2 or 3 pet subjects any time there's a mention of them. You are VERY clearly trolling him, and making a whole new thread to do it in was especially unacceptable.

The fact you don't care about how your actions negatively impact this site, and are only thinking about how my actions are impacting your fun of acting out your mancrush on Stroppy, only goes to punctuate that aspect.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic