Please tell me I am not the only one.

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Kampuchia Crumbs
Expatriate
United States of America

Please tell me I am not the only one.

Post by Kampuchia Crumbs » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:06 am

Maybe someone will find this funny. But for the first few weeks when typing the site name into the browser I would type Cambodias with an S on it as possesive or plural. thus instead of cambodiaexpatsonline.com it would be cambodiasexpatsonline.com. felt like a fool when it would not connect....even bigger fool when I read what it said. LOL
What, Me worry?
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Please tell me I am not the only one.

Post by bangkokhooker » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:08 am

lol

this thread is more interesting than stroppybollocks one

and much less desperate
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic