Recommended Internet Cafes in PP

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Recommended Internet Cafes in PP

Post by taabarang »

Kammekor wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:40 pm
taabarang wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:41 pm It's hard to believe that you never received an email that contained an enclosure.
You mean an attachment to an email?
Yep, that's what I mean.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

taabarang wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:50 pm
Kammekor wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:40 pm
taabarang wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:41 pm It's hard to believe that you never received an email that contained an enclosure.
You mean an attachment to an email?
Yep, that's what I mean.
Every internet cafe can handle that, as long as the program that's needed to open the attached file is available on the machine. Unless it's a very rare file format it will be no problem.
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

General Mackevili wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:11 pm
taabarang wrote:Great General, do you happen to know if they do enclosures?
I have no clue what that is.

Reminds me of my grandma though. She had to fax a document to a bank, and she told them she needed to keep it, so make sure they fax it back. :facepalm:
Reminds me of when I worked in an office, and I was told to sent an urgent fax. When asked by a co worker "Have you sent it yet?" I said "Yes." She replied angrily, " Then why is it still sitting on your desk?". :facepalm:
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic