I need a bicycle for a month

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
NeverNude
Expatriate
Hungary

I need a bicycle for a month

Post by NeverNude »

Hi. Looking to rent a bicycle for about a month or so. Needs to be good enough to make 30-50km rides. Hope to use PP as a base and see some tourist type crap within that distance by bicycle. Thanks!!
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
Tamhieu
Tourist
Vietnam

Re: I need a bicycle for a month

Post by Tamhieu »

How much can you pay for the rental?
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

Tamhieu wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:21 pm How much can you pay for the rental?
I noticed one place who rented them out for $1/day on st. 172 in Phnom Penh at least in early 2016 now said it is $2/day.
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by whiteribbon »

@NeverNude There are loads of second hand bicycle places all over Cambodia, might be cheaper to get a second hand one instead of renting, haven't seen bike rental places with decent bikes yet. And when you're finished just sell it back?

Edit: just did a quick google and for a decent bike rental (Brand: Trek, Giant or something) it's $10 a day.
just noise, white noise
NeverNude
Expatriate
Hungary

Post by NeverNude »

whiteribbon wrote:[mention]NeverNude[/mention] There are loads of second hand bicycle places all over Cambodia, might be cheaper to get a second hand one instead of renting, haven't seen bike rental places with decent bikes yet. And when you're finished just sell it back?

Edit: just did a quick google and for a decent bike rental (Brand: Trek, Giant or something) it's $10 a day.
LOL. Yeah, kinda wanted to stay away from ridiculous prices. Been here a few days—highly disappointed that prices of virtually everything has gone up about 6x since I was last here 8 years ago. Food, transport, accommodation, whores. Crazy. Thailand is literally cheaper than PP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic