CV Recommendation

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
bvanfossen
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: CV Recommendation

Post by bvanfossen »

I'm glad to hear a great review. I'm ordering one from her too, and sending some tequila it sounds like !
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: CV Recommendation

Post by rozzieoz »

timmydownawell wrote:
Duncan wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:33 am
rozzieoz wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:53 am
JohnLeonard wrote:Nice

How much it costs, not that i need a job but it will be nice to have it up to date and professional.
It depends on the CV - I do offer discounts for CEO members who buy me tequila of course!

(Generally around $100 for members).

Email me your CV, I’d love to check it over for you. [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually, when you think about it, that is a cheap investment if you consider the returns you get back. I may even get one for
myself one day when I need a job.
Same. I'd be testing the bounds of Roz's imagination and creativity though!
Jamie thought he’d be a challenge too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic