WTB steel reinforcement mesh

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

WTB steel reinforcement mesh

Post by StroppyChops »

Anyone know (with certainty) where to buy steel reinforcement mesh around PP? I want to cage in the top of the walkway on the side of our property and reo-on-angle-iron seems to be the best option.

I've seen large pallets of it on the sides of roads as part of the road upgrade projects, but haven't seen it for sale to the public. I also don't think I should nick any of the ones from the roadside, might be a bit conspicuous.

Let's take it as read that I can get the local guys to make up mesh cheaply, don't want to do that. The OCD side of my wants factory-made mesh.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: WTB steel reinforcement mesh

Post by Username Taken »

Do you have a sample pic of what you're after?
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: WTB steel reinforcement mesh

Post by StroppyChops »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:41 pm Do you have a sample pic of what you're after?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic