2 Suspected Drug Traffickers Arrested in Sihanoukville

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
KellyReader82
Tourist
Great Britain

Re: 2 Suspected Drug Traffickers Arrested in Sihanoukville

Post by KellyReader82 »

Sailorman wrote: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:46 am I know this guy (Snowy) and I would put money on that he doesn't use drugs. Drinks a lot of beer, but drugs no way! He has been hanging around with some ice-whores though and they have been sucking money from him. A mutual friend said that Snowy cut the whores off from his money and it looks like one of them set him up. One of the ice-whores probably got busted and dropped a dime on Snowy to get out of jail. Totally bogus arrest (him not her)

Interestingly I see handcuffs on the ice-whore, but none on Snowy (Dave.) He couldn't outrun anyone anyway. The cops realize what's going on and are just looking for money as usual and pissed that PP cops busted some ice people last month in their territory or the PP didn't get enough money from the last setup/bust.

Ice-whores and the like that use the stuff are usually very jumpy and all over the place when you talk to them. Snowy on the other hand is very laid-back, never agitated, jumpy, or the fourty-yard jump/stare of a user. I would bet any amount of money that he was so laid back (and being lead around by the dumbstick) that he let the ice-whores use him, his place and his money No money, no honey.

Once again the cops in Cambodia are a bunch of useless sacks of sh*t. (almost as bad as US thugs/police) Anyone recognize the uniforms on these dirtbags? PP police or Snooky/local? They should be the ones doing the purp-walk.

I usually don't deal with my embassy very much, but I am filing a complaint to be put in travelers alerts that Cambo police are now planting evidence and setting foreigners up to extort money.
Helo, im Kelly Reader, Daves daughter i was hoping you could contact me as i really need some information that i think you could help me with.
WizBall
Expatriate
Mauritius

Re: 2 Suspected Drug Traffickers Arrested in Sihanoukville

Post by WizBall »

Hi Kelly Sailor Man does not post on here anymore. I will send you a PM with some more information. I knew Snowy from Charlie Harpers bar and always had time for him. He was a genuinely nice bloke and there was a lot of controversy and rumors when the arrest happened back then. I hope you get the closure you are after. Cheers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic