Where to stay in Kampot or Kep?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Gardiguy
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Where to stay in Kampot or Kep?

Post by Gardiguy »

Kep Bungalows is pretty amazing and usually quiet with a nice pool as well. Think I paid $35/night
Honey69
Expatriate
Cuba

Re: Where to stay in Kampot or Kep?

Post by Honey69 »

violet wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:44 am Reasonably antisocial, private solo person looking for a reasonably priced, relaxing place to stay in either Kampot or Kep for a few days.
Not wanting people or mosquitoes for room companions, i.e. No dorm rooms and no shacks with multiple gaps in bamboo walls.
Not wanting to pay more than $50 a night... $30 is preferred.
Not so out of the way that it causes additional expenses or difficulty getting to and from.
Somewhere lush with greenery would be nice but not necessary.
Much in need of a soul recharge on a budget and with as little hassle as possible.

WiFi preferred but not essential.

Recommendations?

PS, now the train goes from PP to Battambang, any recommendations for there are also welcomed.
Sorry this is out of your target price but well worth the money if you want privacy and quiet. I had the Villa not long time ago and really enjoyed.
http://cominsialodge.com/
:hattip:
"please keep the personal squabbling and name calling to a minimum. we do not want it here. use the ignore function if you are unable to contain your animosities in debate."
--- frank lee bent ---
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic